My Yorkie is eating my Christmas tree, which is 1000 times his size. This is the same dog that will run off with one piece of puppy food at a time. I'm afraid he's going to pass a pinecone...ouch:/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:36 AM

My boys

12-20-08 03:55 AM
    I now this might sound a little off the wall but my dog jada eat socks. I have a two year old and she (jada) does not like her to much for some reason, so anytime my daughter takes off her sock and leaves them in the floor if don't get right then my dog will go and eat her socks. Than a few hours later they come back up if you know what I mean. I think in the past two years my dog has eaten more than 40 pair of socks. but she always give them back and it is nasty. Crazy Dog.
    Wow! You have a kindrid dog spirit here! I have a year old mastiff and a few months back we had a horrible time with socks! She topped it off once with a pr of my unmentionables!! Thankfully everything came out fine "in the end"!!

12-20-08 04:52 AM
    After going through this thread, I'm glad to see my dog isn't THAT abnormal.

He's a 6 year old beagle but when he was a pup he ate EVERYTHING. Our first experience was money. If we left our purses out, he'd open them, find the dollar bills and eat them. Can't even count the dollar halves I have on one hand!

We left him home for a week when he was 8 months old while we were on vacation in Florida. My aunts live upstairs and checked on him and fed him but for the most part he had free reign of the house. When we came home, he became very sick. Couldn't figure out what it was until we found the shell of a VHS but no ribbon! We took him to the vet and he said he'd have to be put down but my parents wouldn't have that. We drove 80 miles to another vet that my aunt works for and he gave him some shot to help him pass it. Gave him an 80% chance of surviving as long as the tape didn't cut his intestines.

Now he's careful about what he eats. We found out that oranges make him sick but he LOVES bread! If you tighten the cap and throw him an empty soda bottle, in five minutes he will have the cap off, the little protective rim the cap attaches to before it's open off and the label off. Once he succeeds in removing all three, he just pushes the bottle away and goes to sleep.
    12-22-08 11:31 PM
    Here is my carpet-eating dog.
    12-23-08 10:42 AM
    I love this thread!

My dog eats socks, only dirty ones.
    She sits and begs for my pizza crust.
    She's eaten a few bugs before.
    Carpet.
    She's gone thru at least 10 toys in the year I've had her b/c she'll tear a whole in them and rip all the stuffing out and fling it all over the room then look up at me with a giant smile of accomplishment

The cutest thing she does is when she tried to sneak upstairs. She has a spot at the top of the stairs that she likes to make a chocolate deposit on and she tries to sneak up there instead of waiting by the door for me to take her out. She lays down flat by the foot of the stairs then looks back at me and waits till i'm not looking and inches her way up little by little. It's the cutest thing ever. When I tell her no, she'll get up and jump on the couch and lay right by my face and nuzzle me in the face. I love my little Mocha.

12-23-08 11:16 AM
    My yorkie actually ate a hole in my drywall. My drywall! Still can't believe it.

12-24-08 12:46 PM
    i used to have a dog when i was a little boy that loved bailey's irish cream. My parents have a cat that loves General Tso's Chicken.
    12-24-08 06:00 PM
    Taco terrier, half toy fox terrier half chihuha likes to eat carrots, only the baby ones though, and anything else I put into my mouth

01-05-09 10:15 PM
    My Jax-cat is kind enough to stick to the typical cat foods...but one day I caught him drooling heavily. As in...leaving a wet puddle behind.

Took him to the vet more than a little freaked out he was having a seizure or brain aneurism or something (cats just don't drool...that's a doggy habit!).

Vet said he'd probably eaten a spider and the poison was bitter so he was drooling to ditch the taste.

Nutjob cat. But I love him!
    01-06-09 02:55 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD