Okay so I'm watching the news before work... A guy got out of jail, raped a lady (or more they're not sure yet) and he got arrested again, and they're interviewing people in the neighborhood where it happened. They told the name of the neighborhood so its easy to figure out where it happened. One of the guys said "I work at night and my wife is home alone all night, she will be suprised when I tell her this happened in our neighborhood". Another lady said "that's scary because I live alone". HELLO don't say that crap on the news! Now if there's more rapists or anything out there, they know the neighborhood, saw them standing in front of their house on tv, so they can figure out which house it is, and can tell my the cars in the driveway, and know you're wife is home alone. How stupid do you have to be to say that on TV?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 11:22 AM
    Not to mention these people are probably unarmed also. But it's definitely scary how much information people will volunteer about their security situation/habits.

Just like twitter and other items where people tell total strangers what their daily activities are. Not that hard for someone to watch that and know when to do something bad to you.

People seriously need to think and be able to take care of themselves.

09-03-09 03:54 PM
    I know. I'm normal, not a criminal, not a ******, and I thought about how someone could do that, imaging what real rapists and murderers and theves think. Idk...people are crazy.

09-03-09 04:20 PM
    That's why I never did an episode of cribs.
    09-03-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD