Any others out there LOVE wasabi like me?

I love just a touch of it in everything from syrup to mayo, to just something like wasabi peas

I just love the feeling of my hair standing on end and every hair follicle tingling..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    11-05-09 12:37 PM
    Do you like to snort wasabi steve-o style?
    11-05-09 12:47 PM
    I love some wasabi, it's definitely my favorite way to spice up a dish.
    11-05-09 12:52 PM
    I almost like wasabi, and can dip a bit in my soy sauce with the sushi but those wasabi commercials were hilarious...

Wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabi
    11-05-09 01:07 PM
    one of my friends bet me that i couldnt eat a huge ball of wasabi, and if i did he would pay for my lunch. who said theres no such thing as a free lunch?
    11-05-09 01:14 PM
    Never had wasabi beer but my Japanese friends say it's good.
    11-05-09 01:19 PM
    Never had wasabi beer but my Japanese friends say it's good.
    Depending on the beer, I bet those flavors compliment each other well.
    11-05-09 01:31 PM
    Depending on the beer, I bet those flavors compliment each other well.
    I think it's a specific beer, not beer mixed with wasabi. That's the impression I got anyhow.
    11-05-09 02:03 PM
    I think it's a specific beer, not beer mixed with wasabi. That's the impression I got anyhow.
    So it's like false advertising?

Wasabi beer!
    there is no wasabi in this beer

Wasabi peas are awesome. I dropped one of the floor and my dog tried to eat it. He doesn't come near the table anymore...
    11-05-09 02:34 PM
    Wasab, hot sauces (not the watered down vinegar types, I mean HOT), I can pretty much eat any of it, as long as it's made for eating, rather than burning things.

And have won more than a few bar bets doing it. And best of all, no ring sting the next day either! Whoo Hoo!
    11-05-09 09:14 PM
    Any others out there LOVE wasabi like me?

I love just a touch of it in everything from syrup to mayo, to just something like wasabi peas

I just love the feeling of my hair standing on end and every hair follicle tingling..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    LOL. Hillarious.
    11-05-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD