Hii Everyone,

Hope it's okay to post this here if not, mods let me know if/how/where I can..

Basically I'm working with a cool start-up called No Nasties, they are India's first 100% certified Organic and Fairtrade cotton clothing brand.

They sell high quality (extremely soft!) affordable casual items and are trying to make ethical clothing more accessible and accepted so that farmers stop getting squeezed and pressured into a cycle of debt.

They have customers from all over the world ordering direct from their website but individual packages travelling those kinds of distances isn't the most eco-friendly method.

Which brings me to just asking if anyone knows anyone (who knows anyone) at a store or equivalent who would be interested in stocking No Nasties clothing wherever they are?

Also if you know or are part of an organisation that uses lots of T-shirts (whether it's for one off events or more permanent), No Nasties also prints custom T-shirts! (at competitive prices)

This is done using 100% certified Organic dyes, and were we think the certification isn't enough, we'll go further.

Feel free to comment below or email [email protected] with #homecountry in the subject, so if you're emailing from the USA #USA in the subject somewhere please

Check Out TechCraze
    Last edited by tinochiko; 05-02-15 at 06:41 AM.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-01-15 12:43 AM
    I'm moving to an alternative lifestyle beach town soon, and such wares will certainly sell well here... :-)

Want to do No Nasties?-img_20150502_131005_hdr.jpg
    (slightly cyclone-ravaged beachfront, still beautiful!)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-02-15 04:13 AM
    I'm moving to an alternative lifestyle beach town soon, and such wares will certainly sell well here... :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150502_131005_hdr.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	350624
    (slightly cyclone-ravaged beachfront, still beautiful!)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    Wow that looks awesome, this is from a beach in Goa.

Want to do No Nasties?-img_20150428_190614.jpg

Any idea how we can get in touch with vendors near that beach town?

Check Out TechCraze
    05-02-15 04:16 AM
    Feel free to comment below or email [email protected] [b]with #homecountry in the subject[/URL]
    Looks like a good cause, so best of luck. Just a quick thing though. Is your email address really nonasties.com? Because that looks like some website from London. Maybe you meant nonasties.in?
    05-02-15 06:16 AM
    Looks like a good cause, so best of luck. Just a quick thing though. Is your email address really nonasties.com? Because that looks like some website from London. Maybe you meant nonasties.in?
    Thank you so much! Great spot

Check Out TechCraze
    05-02-15 06:42 AM