I really dont know if everyone here is that dumb, or they are joking. Yeah there was a spelling error on the cake, but that isn't the joke...
    No, we're really that dumb here...really we are, no lie, true story!!!

And since you're a genius...I'd like to explain the joke to you. There was no "spelling error", the joke was on the 2nd line...THE ENTIRE 2ND LINE...now go back, look at the pic again, and read the entire enscription on the cake very S-L-O-W-L-Y, up-side-down. Do this repeatedly 12-15 times while you look at the picture up-side-down. You have to hold it up-side-down before it will sink in...but I have faith that you will understand the joke...eventually!

Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 03:12 AM
    HAHA. Stupid walmart employees. WHOOPS my best friend works there. maybe thats why they are slow in the head.... lol jk. Our's is not that bad lol
    09-18-08 03:17 AM
    Look! I got me a Walmart sticker!

09-18-08 04:31 AM
    No, we're really that dumb here...really we are, no lie, true story!!!

And since you're a genius...I'd like to explain the joke to you. There was no "spelling error", the joke was on the 2nd line...THE ENTIRE 2ND LINE...now go back, look at the pic again, and read the entire enscription on the cake very S-L-O-W-L-Y, up-side-down. Do this repeatedly 12-15 times while you look at the picture up-side-down. You have to hold it up-side-down before it will sink in...but I have faith that you will understand the joke...eventually!

Enjoy!

lol, simply lol..... this is all way to funny!
    09-18-08 10:33 AM
    too funny....sad but funny!!
    09-18-08 12:16 PM
    lmao!!!!!

what a dumba$$!
    09-18-08 09:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD