LOL you guys are all funny but it is true Leaks are addicting. About the whole go out and get waisted thing...its pretty sad I am 26 and I cant even stay up late anymore. I go out and have a few drinks and am already ready for bed! Pretty bad ehhhh? Anyways I do love .99 but am always waiting for the latest and greatest!
    02-07-09 09:39 PM
    I was just joking guys! Don't throw me under the bus
    i think they meant to throw you in front of it jk jk
    02-07-09 09:39 PM
    Well it already happened... Stuck in the off topic forum... Oh well see ya guys! I don't hang out here... I hang in the Storm forum!
    thanks God...
    02-07-09 09:42 PM
    Ok this is my 4th post in a different thread. Obviously I'm a newbie but where is the actual wish list for .109? I'm running on .99 and I would like for them to fix the resolution and the Blackberry menu button that takes me to application switch versus the actual menu.
    02-09-09 01:14 AM
    where can i get easy k53 from for free?
    02-19-14 09:05 PM
    Or is it going to be a surprise?

02-20-14 04:37 AM
    im grounded tonight... so i guess i can wait forever for the leak! haha. they put a car boot on my car at school cause i didnt have a parking pass (no one does its stupid) so i decided to take it off. i deflated my tire and it slipped off like a glove till security found out... apparently is a crime to take those off and they charged me with stealing APS property! what a buncha jerks...
    What is a car boot ? Are you referring to a tyre clamp or a place for shopping bags ?

What is APS property ? Did you take it home with you ? If not then why is it stealing ? Tell me more...
    02-20-14 03:21 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD