So, any word on a leak tonight? Or is it going to be a surprise?
    02-07-09 05:31 PM
    Go out. Have fun. If a leak comes out, it will wait for you.
    02-07-09 05:33 PM
    1: Wrong forum
    2: Is your life really so devoid that a leaked OS is something you look forward to that much?
    02-07-09 05:47 PM
    So, any word on a leak tonight? Or is it going to be a surprise?
    We hardly know when a new OS is going to be leaked. If an update is leaked tonight, you can always install it tomorrow. There is no rush install a new update since .99 is a pretty stable build. Carry on with your normal activities and if one is released, one of us can notify you by your email address from your profile if you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 06:00 PM
    it would be nice. go out drink some come home check if yea download and install in the morning if no.. o well .99 is pretty nice so far. actually really nice so far. so enjoy it and don't worry about it
    02-07-09 06:29 PM
    He l l ya I'm going out.. anyone want to join me
    02-07-09 06:39 PM
    I'll see you there, yester.

actually, we're going to a lady bar, so I'm told. mmm ladies. mmmmmmm drinking.

I might be busy tonight after all. yessssssss.
    02-07-09 06:40 PM
    1: Wrong forum
    2: Is your life really so devoid that a leaked OS is something you look forward to that much?
    i gotta say this in response "is your life so devoid that you have nothing better to do than read and respond to something you view as worthless anyway?"
    02-07-09 06:54 PM
    weee..

another day, another "when do you think the next leak will be" thread.
    02-07-09 07:03 PM
    im grounded tonight... so i guess i can wait forever for the leak! haha. they put a car boot on my car at school cause i didnt have a parking pass (no one does its stupid) so i decided to take it off. i deflated my tire and it slipped off like a glove till security found out... apparently is a crime to take those off and they charged me with stealing APS property! what a buncha jerks...
    02-07-09 07:05 PM
    im grounded tonight... so i guess i can wait forever for the leak! haha. they put a car boot on my car at school cause i didnt have a parking pass (no one does its stupid) so i decided to take it off. i deflated my tire and it slipped off like a glove till security found out... apparently is a crime to take those off and they charged me with stealing APS property! what a buncha jerks...
    wow thats really strange......
    02-07-09 07:07 PM
    ouch.
    02-07-09 07:10 PM
    dude collin that's a wicked blower. I think, if anything, they should have congratulated you on your ingenuity and let the whole thing slide. I'm guessing APS is Albuquerque Public Schools? yeah, I'm not too proud to admit it's the only city I can think of in NM...
    02-07-09 07:16 PM
    oh, jk, santa fe. and a rhyme. I'm totally cool.
    02-07-09 07:17 PM
    ha ya your right thats what it stands for.
    i know thou right??? im a problem solver! thats what i go to school for! i got suspended for one day and ISS for 9 days... and they threatened to take me to jail haha. it was worth it thou...
    02-07-09 07:17 PM
    dude ISS?! seriously!?! that's ridiculous. it's not THAT big a deal. you were clearly just trying to solve a problem. that's like science fair material and stuff!
    02-07-09 07:36 PM
    I find that the best way to spend your weekend is to get hammered and come back and check CB for a leak AFTERWARDS.

If it leaks? Win/win situation
    If not? Whatever, you got hammered and your phone will manage for the time being

My philosophy.
    02-07-09 08:00 PM
    Clearly, with the advent of the Storm I need to drop my line of thinking that there is no reason a HS student should have a Storm?

Maybe it stemmed from cost involved...I have never not paid for a pager (yes they really did exist) or cell phone. And the cost associated with a BB is not something I could afford, even working 30 hours a week in HS. And something my folks would have told me to go work more in order to afford.

Do HS kids pay for stuff like this on their own or what's the deal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 08:48 PM
    well its a new age... yes my parents do pay for my phone but thats because my parents are in the middle of a divorce and this is how i stay connected to my father. every high school student has a phone these days cause its essential. i pay for my own gas and all the after school things i do. i love to stay organized

why shouldnt a high school student have a bb? many of my friends have smartphones and even thou most of them dont know how to use them i certainly do. i take advantage of the storms full features. i recently came from the vzw pearl and im addicted to all of this. i got into cell phones when i first had my razr. i started flashing and modding it and when that wasnt enough i moved up

back in the day, blackberries werent really for the younger crowd but now a days with everything they can do why not? i can stay connected to myspace and facebook and have the world at my fingetips with the browser! useful applications help me everyday, like my graphing calculator and some are for fun like the lighsaber app that just came out. ive even helped and troubleshooted users who are 2 or 2.5 times my age, and i have updated to every beta os within 24 hours of its release and im now running my version of the hybrid .90/.99 and have 3 emails setup with my account that i use frequently.

all in all i seem more than capable of owning a storm just sayin... im not a stupid high school kid. i love my storm and i know very much about it, my network, and how it all works. i plan on working with computer or some kind of smartphone related position in the future cause thats my passion. i love blackberries! (and hate iphones...)

so yeah... haha
    02-07-09 09:00 PM
    *confesses* now ship the new leak!!! lol
    02-07-09 09:06 PM
    Wake up to a new leak?
    Solution?

02-07-09 09:10 PM
    Wow, go out and have fun. Come home wasted and check for a leak, then if theres a leak, then download it then go to bed then install it in the morning.
    I have never not paid for a pager (yes they really did exist)
    Lol oh yea I remember rockin' my "beeper" back in the day. Way before the 2 ways came out we'd all send numeric codes for words, etc. Good times
    Carckberry has ruined my life....
    I need my next fix please!

haha
    02-07-09 09:15 PM
    I agree leaks are addicting.
    02-07-09 09:17 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD