So I know there are a number of folks who swear Viigo is the best thing ever but I never quite got it.

Part of my problem was that I didn't keep the application for too long due to memory issues but I've upgraded my little Pearly to v4.5 now and have had Viigo for about a month. I'm starting to get it.

Besides Crackberry, what is everyone's favorite channel and why? I'd like some fresh ideas!!

Mine is MakeUseOf.com and Fark.com. The former is an awesome techie RSS feed for somewhat technical people. Too complicated for my mom, too simple for programmers, but just right for me! Fark is, well, only for overly sarcastic people with a somewhat dark sense of humor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 01:54 AM
    I like livescience.com and space.com, they always have some interesting articles if you're into science nerd stuff, and awesome pictures of the day.

and fark rocks
    10-13-08 01:29 AM
    Engadget mobile, popsugar, vibe magazine, xxl magazine. The newyork times lol

10-13-08 02:42 AM
    and fark rocks
    Ohhh, another Farker!! I'm always happy to know one! It's my favorite, next to Crackberry of course! ;-) It's amazing how many Farkers and Farkettes there are floating about... I watch who I share this with though, if someone doesn't have the right sense of humor then it can be detrimental... Especially at work!

10-14-08 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD