If you're a fan of the Tour and of Verizon, you have got to see this appearance on The Price is Right from the other day. "The Network" was replaced by the entire audience in hard hats...classic stuff!!

Verizon Tour and Verizon Guy on The Price Is Right
    10-14-09 01:19 PM
    Ill check it out on the comp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 01:25 PM
    His name is Paul Marcarelli, from Connecticut.

Joe
    10-14-09 01:47 PM
    is the data plan part of that Showcase?
    10-14-09 02:00 PM
    Verizon won't give her data. She needs to have some kind of monthly bill from Verizon. LOL
    10-14-09 02:24 PM
    is the data plan part of that Showcase?
    Yeah. That was pretty funny. That deserves some FP!

10-14-09 02:33 PM
    damn computers at school dont have speakers lol
    10-14-09 02:53 PM
    Verizon won't give her data. She needs to have some kind of monthly bill from Verizon. LOL
    lol it said 1 year unlimited so she prob gets everything free for a year. then she has to start paying
    10-14-09 04:33 PM
    so, what do you bid for that?

I remember back in the day I was so PO'd at VZW for the crappy Kyocera I had that I had replaced 3 times I finally asked if there was ANY phone of lesser value i could get as a replacement instead. they gave me this gigantic audovox with a 10" long antenna. I was so happy. anyway, it was on Price is Right and they said the price was like $800 for it.

I know they have severely marked down prices when you get a new contract but $800? for that hunk of phone?

sorry I got sidetracked a little.

Spay and Neuter your pets.
    10-14-09 06:05 PM
    And even funnier was that she was worrying about the price of the phone/plan when that is so miniscule compared to all of the trips that were part of that showcase. Of course, she was probably trying to get within $100 so she could win both showcases.
    10-15-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD