VAD are agents who primarily service business customers. Our orders are directly fulfilled by the carrier just like telesales or the website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Never heard of a VAD, seriously. Business customers normally have business sales reps employed by VZW.
    08-18-09 10:37 PM
    Well I love you VZW agents or whatever type of agents ya are, just don't kick down my BIS back door.

Thnx, �Tripster�

08-18-09 11:10 PM
    Never heard of a VAD, seriously. Business customers normally have business sales reps employed by VZW.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/defense-297272/

Just beccause you have never heard of something does not mean its not real. I have nearly 50 businesses that list me as thier VzW acount manager not a direct employee.

Some of us Indirects do know a thing or two.
    08-19-09 01:37 PM
    some of you talking all shady-like people may actually be someone masquerading as someone else (MSHERRO, anyone?). Or not. Maybe g_g is actually part of the Borg Collective, as I surmised earlier.

We are The Borg. You will be assimilated.
    08-19-09 01:41 PM
    Does it really matter who the gizmo guy is?

08-19-09 02:59 PM
    It does. It's part of the mystery, the allure, the cachet of this entire thread....
    08-19-09 03:40 PM
    Does it really matter who the gizmo guy is?

Yes. It is important to know if you are offering people to PM you for further info on VZW services. And possibility of purchasing.
    08-19-09 03:49 PM
    Why would they PM me? According to you direct agents, we Indirects don't know anything and should be rounded up and shot (my paraphrase) which is interesting considering that I know more than 2/3 of the reps in Phoenix whether they are Indirect or Corp

08-19-09 04:42 PM
    Why would they PM me? According to you direct agents, we Indirects don't know anything and should be rounded up and shot (my paraphrase) which is interesting considering that I know more than 2/3 of the reps in Phoenix whether they are Indirect or Corp

Why would they PM you? Because you told them to that's why. I don't care if you're indirect or corporate. Why are you so defensive?!

Wait, wasn't Matt from Phoenix?
    08-19-09 04:58 PM
    I am so defensive because most of you are so hostile.

08-19-09 05:04 PM
    I am so defensive because most of you are so hostile.
    And, most of you still sound like Matt - including the "Defense" thread. That Borg Collective thing fits.

08-19-09 06:49 PM
    If one of us is Matt, does it matter? Have you gained anything? If one of us is not Matt, have you lost anything? Who we are is not relevant. If you do not wish us to be here, speak up. We will observe only and never speak in the Verizon forum again

08-19-09 08:26 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD