It's not my favorite letter of the alphabet :-); but in terms of a literature to television series..it should make for a nice series.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 04:40 PM
    This is a rehash of the mini series that was on a few years ago. Hopefully with a stronger script, with much better side stories abd subplots, better acting and more interesting makeup effects, the alien reveal will be a little more interesting this time around.

But they need to leave in, how the aliens eat dinner when their alone with their own kind...

10-24-09 07:01 PM
    It's not my favorite letter of the alphabet :-); but in terms of a literature to television series..it should make for a nice series.
    So they revamped the paper backs and the comic books that were spawned with the original mini series of V eh?

10-24-09 07:04 PM
    I remember that from a long time ago. About the only thing I remember is that one woman swallowing a mouse whole. *shudder*

10-24-09 08:31 PM
    I remember that from a long time ago. About the only thing I remember is that one woman swallowing a mouse whole. *shudder*

Yea it came out in the 80's. Thats the only part I remember too. LMAO
    10-24-09 08:37 PM
    I think what made that gross, was that it wasn't a mouse, but a guinea pig. A lot bigger lump in the throat than a little old mouse... the only thing that would have made that any creepier, would have been for her to smack her lips and wipe her mouth with the back of her and hand, looking at the camera and saying... "What? never seen a woman eat dinner before? You need to get out more..." and wink sexily at the camera.
    10-25-09 03:45 AM
    G_d I really do need to go back to sleep. I remember the mini-series, but for the life of me, couldn't remember what she ate. I read cracky's post, and thought it said moose. Oops, my bad! Meh, I'll probably never watch the show anyway, but I'm sure I'll hear all about it right in the pages of CrackBerry. Besides, there's no such thing as aliens, right...

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-25-09 06:19 AM
    Oh right, uh; umm..yeah..aliens don't..um..exist..neither do Frog Princes.

10-25-09 01:44 PM
    I just read about it in Playboy, like 5 minutes ago. They called it the best new show of the fall...

And I think they said it was a hamster, but don't quote me on that.
    10-25-09 01:54 PM
    Jef Jef Jef, no hamsters were harm in the filming of V.Trust me you do not get a bulge like that in an alien woman's throat, with a mouse or a hamster, you have to be packing a big fat PIG, a guinea pig that is.

Oh yeah Jef.... and playboy has words? When did that happen?
    10-27-09 04:22 AM
    The original mini-series was good. The follow up series was lousy. The new series looks like a glitz over rehash of the original.
    10-27-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD