Any UFC fans, and if so whos your fighter?
    05-29-08 04:08 PM
    GSP ftw I liked tito ortiz too
    06-08-08 03:32 AM
    i was just about to create this thread. ha ha sick..im a huge mma fan. love watching pride(sad thats its gone) ufc, wec, anything mma. Big fan of fedor, anderson silva. if anyone wants to talk mma hit me up
    PIN:31A46A63
    06-08-08 04:13 AM
    Did anyone watch UFC 85 today?
    06-08-08 04:14 AM
    For some reason I like TKO by kick to the head, so I'm gonna say Mirko Filipolvic is my favorite. He did excellent in Pride, but for some reason has a tough time with UFC. Dunno... Also I like Josh Rhodes as my sleeper light heavyweight. People probably have not heard of him but he is tough as nails and you will probably see him in UFC in a year or so.
    06-08-08 04:19 PM
    cro-cop has crazy leg kicks. I heard he does not want to learn jits so his ground game it not up to par with everyone in the fight game now. left leg hospital. right leg morgue. It was crazy when gonzaga landed a head kick on crocop, and the way he landed...that messed him up for a few months too....i hope he comes back..Anyone one else hear that fedor is supposed to fight tim silvia
    06-08-08 04:23 PM
    I don't know about Fedor fighting Tim Silvia but Couture wants him bad that's why he's not fighting with the UFC anymore. He's waiting til his contracts up to fight him since Dana couldn't get Fedor to sign

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 04:35 PM
    Fedor is getting older isnt he? I mean I know hes not ancient, but Fedor Emelianenko is in his late 30's for sure. That being said, he still looks to have alot of fight left, but I would have rather seen the Fedor of 5 years ago fight Couture. Just my opinion, I have enjoyed Fedor in Pride so much, he is an all time fav too.
    06-08-08 05:10 PM
    FEDOR SUCKS, gsp is the man and Penn is the best. ( i had a long long response written but my niece decided to hit the power button on my laptop.........
    06-08-08 07:20 PM
    Nate Diaz!!!! he's gonna rule his division. And how about Hughes gettn his a$$ kicked?? time for him to tetire
    06-08-08 08:02 PM
    I really disklike like penn... hes a good fighter and all just not really a fan... GSP is the man!!!! straight up. did anyone watch kimbos fight last week when he busted ol boys mutant ear open?
    06-08-08 10:21 PM
    i love mma i have a bunch of friends that fight in all different organizations so im a fan of all of them, i like a lot of fighters and am lucky enough to live in vegas and know enough people to get to go to all the fights here... i was in sacramento for wec last week even though my buddy lost it was fun to get to watch the faber vs pulver fight
    06-10-08 02:46 PM
    yoooooo what is up flairbrtndr3!!i was wondering when you would chime in here and shine some knowledge on us. what buddy are you talking about that lost? any comments or thoughts about last weekends UFC event?
    06-10-08 03:09 PM
    jeff curran lost i was sad thats 2 in a row for him , i think swick should have done more in the fight decisions suck, i like bisping a lot so im glad he won but it wasnt much of a surprise, i think TUF killed me liking matt hughs so im glad he lost to plus thiago is really good..

as for the faber vs pulver fight, i dont think jenz threw his hands enough if he would have he would have had a better chance but you have to give it to faber that guy is amazing and one of the most adaptive fighters ive ever seen
    06-10-08 03:16 PM
    the kimbo fight was okay....if kimbo is gonna last in mma he needs to learn jits. If he can do that he might be able to contend with the heavy weights in the game right now.
    06-10-08 03:21 PM
    has kimbo even fought anyone reputable ? im not a kimbo fan because when he gets in there with someone that is good all around they are gonna kill him i think... as for bj he is GOOD he never gives up and destroys people... GSP is undeniably the best all around
    06-10-08 03:27 PM
    now lets talk about gina carano omg im in love lol

06-10-08 03:30 PM
    OMG shes on my desktop at work been following her for awhile now.Even love her as Crush in Amercian Gladiators.UFC is awesome and W Silva is my favorite!
    Last edited by pimppapa1977; 06-12-08 at 08:46 AM.
    06-10-08 03:38 PM
    OMG shes on my desktio at work been following her for awhile now.Even love her as Crush in Amercian Gladiators.UFC is awesome and W Silva is my favorite!
    yeah she is pretty amazing
    06-10-08 03:41 PM
    she is hot as sin! i would not mind putting her in a triangle choke lol
    06-10-08 04:02 PM
    she looked winded in her last fight....her straight kicks were solid.
    06-10-08 04:03 PM
    yeah she looked winded in her last fight she also had trouble makin weight a couple times, but its ok in my book cuz shes hott lol
    06-10-08 04:21 PM
    i have been waiting to see her out in vegas cuz i know she trains off and on at xtreme couture, and i see randy out all the time but i have never seen her with him or any of his fighters
    06-10-08 04:22 PM
    UFC is the bomb, I have to many favorite fighters to list them all but my favorite is Randy Couture. But since he is done with the UFC I will say BJ Penn is now my fav.
    06-10-08 05:41 PM
    i love turning my work computer on and getting to see gina carano looking at me first thing in the morning lol
    06-11-08 12:38 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD