Says on UWO's website that it should be out by today! The nervousness is kinda taking over and I was wondering if anyone's waiting with me.

It's kind of anti-climactic since they already posted interview cutoffs... however I will remain restless until I actually get the email.

Source: Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry,*Medicine Admissions
    Last edited by mxulive; 02-05-10 at 10:29 AM.
    02-05-10 10:25 AM
    02-05-10 11:01 AM
    02-05-10 11:32 AM
    Good luck!
    Thanks! Though UWO just updated their website and apparently due to technical difficulties invitations are being sent out the week of Feb 8th instead.

Sigh... more waiting sucks :/
    02-05-10 12:07 PM
    Hey good luck man You'll be living down by me if you get in. London's cool though We got lots to do... And the best parties in Canda
    02-05-10 01:45 PM
    Wait a minute ain't London in England?
    02-05-10 01:50 PM
    Well, England does have a London aslo.... But Canada has the real one
    02-05-10 02:06 PM
    UWO is in London Canada haha. Rachel McAdams was from here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 02:15 PM
    I had actually previously posted on my iPhone... I guess this site thinks everyone is on a BB.
    02-05-10 04:13 PM
    UWO is in London Canada haha. Rachel McAdams was from here!

I had actually previously posted on my iPhone... I guess this site thinks everyone is on a BB.
    RIM: You are under my control. You will give up your iPhone and buy a BB. Go now to the nearest BB store and get your new BB.
    02-06-10 01:04 PM
    RIM: You are under my control. You will give up your iPhone and buy a BB. Go now to the nearest BB store and get your new BB.
    I am actually getting a 9700 this Wednesday! Then I'm probably going to switch over for the battery life and the notifications.

The iPhone does have some nice medical apps that might be useful in the clinical years of med school though...
    02-06-10 04:29 PM
    I am actually getting a 9700 this Wednesday! Then I'm probably going to switch over for the battery life and the notifications.

The iPhone does have some nice medical apps that might be useful in the clinical years of med school though...
    Doctor I keep having these chest pains... Hang on, my phone's got an app for that Reminds me of a scrubs episode Doctors are less informed than peoples internet phones
    02-06-10 09:26 PM
    Doctor I keep having these chest pains... Hang on, my phone's got an app for that Reminds me of a scrubs episode Doctors are less informed than peoples internet phones
    Lol oh jeez...

02-06-10 10:56 PM
    Lol oh jeez...

What are you still doing up? Go to bed!!! We don't need you sleeping through a neurology lecture tomorrow... Especially if you want to practice in my town!
    02-06-10 11:01 PM
    Hey now, what do you call the guy (or girl) with the worst grades in med school?

A doctor!

02-07-10 09:45 AM
    Hey good luck man You'll be living down by me if you get in. London's cool though We got lots to do... And the best parties in Canda
    WRONG!!!!

St John's NL, drinking capital of Canada
    02-07-10 10:53 AM
    WRONG!!!!

What is St John?

And I thought the drinking capital is Quebec? The legal drinking age is 19 there!

02-07-10 11:48 AM
    Hey now, what do you call the guy (or girl) with the worst grades in med school?

A doctor!

I believe they call them a failure, like they do in every other school

WRONG!!!!

Oh yeah, right Forgot how many beer stores and breweries we have located in the east *Takes swig of vodka* You wanna see how real Canadians party? Come on over

02-07-10 08:02 PM
    "...On behalf of the Medicine Admissions Committee at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, the University of Western Ontario, we are pleased to invite you for an interview in consideration for admission to the Doctor of Medicine Program. Congratulations to you for your academic accomplishments to date. An invitation for an interview is a significant recognition of your achievements. It is not, however, a guarantee of an offer of admission..."

Yessssssssssssss!!!

Last edited by mxulive; 02-11-10 at 08:54 AM.
    02-11-10 08:51 AM
    Hey, congrats man!
    02-11-10 10:15 AM
    Hey, congrats man!
    Thanks! I'm so happy I could buy everyone here a waffle... Or a beaver tail! (gotta be from Ottawa to get this one)

02-11-10 11:23 AM
    Thanks! I'm so happy I could buy everyone here a waffle... Or a beaver tail! (gotta be from Ottawa to get this one)

Just bring mine down to London with ya Just remember.... Fanshawe kids have the best weed in town
    02-11-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD