Well tonight showed why the Red Sox are so scummy. Manny Ramirez got into a scuff with teammate Kevin Youkulis. I mean seriously, that's so pathetic. Getting in fights with your own teammates? I don't even know the whole story behind it but would lile to know exactly what happened. If you know please let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 02:05 AM
    how is this "typical" red sox behavior?
    06-06-08 07:04 AM
    so before you "know the whole story" maybe you shouldnt comment?? just a thought...
    06-06-08 07:27 AM
    It doesn't matter. The Red Sox are just a joke so it doesn't really matter if I know the whole story. They are the scum of the earth. Look at them. They look like they took bums off the side of the street and gave them ill fitting uniforms and told them to play ball.

06-07-08 10:22 AM
    It was for a good reason, Youkilis was overreacting to bad at-bats by throwing equipment everywhere, and the team had told him earlier not only is it selfish, it frustrates everyone. Manny confronted him and things got heated, but when asked the next day both said "It's a new day, things are all good". Honestly, on a baseball team, there's always a guy like Youkilis, and though this fight may seem very uncommon, it isn't. Things like this happen every day in the clubhouse, this time it just boiled into the public eye.

Not that big of a deal. And just to note, I'm a Dodgers fan.
    06-07-08 03:08 PM
    Well tonight showed why the Red Sox are so scummy. Manny Ramirez got into a scuff with teammate Kevin Youkulis. I mean seriously, that's so pathetic. Getting in fights with your own teammates? I don't even know the whole story behind it but would lile to know exactly what happened. If you know please let me know.

Teammates get into scuffles with each other all the time. It's part of sports.
    06-07-08 05:42 PM
    It doesn't matter. The Red Sox are just a joke so it doesn't really matter if I know the whole story. They are the scum of the earth. Look at them. They look like they took bums off the side of the street and gave them ill fitting uniforms and told them to play ball.

Yeah...you're not bias or anything
    06-07-08 05:43 PM
    Hey, I just speak the truth.

06-08-08 10:36 AM
    GO Boston! Yankees Suck!
    06-09-08 09:47 AM
    well those "bums off the side of the street" play pretty good baseball...maybe you should examine your need for watching players in tighter fitting uniforms a little more closely
    06-09-08 10:49 AM
    I don't see what the big deal is about this because we all have gotten into disputes with others that were settled physically. Plus this is common in baseball and the Rays Matt garza and Dioner Navarro got into it in the dugout after the 4th inning yesterday. I'm not a Red Sox fan but those bums in ill fitting uniforms are a very great team and somehow every year they have a great chance of winning the series.
    06-09-08 01:36 PM
    I'm no Boston fan, but teammates get into fights all the time. It always happens in sports.
    06-09-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD