this is gooooooooooood
    maddie1128 and llllBULLSEYE like this.
    06-10-12 08:46 AM
    I was a LITTLE funny back in 2010. The profanity robbed it of worthiness.

As the kids say "In B4 lock" (or move).
    Last edited by Toodeurep; 06-10-12 at 04:15 PM.
    06-10-12 09:01 AM
    Hehe funny video op.
    06-10-12 09:05 AM
    I've seen that one before, good to see it again.

It looks like Apple have raised the bar even further with the iPhone 5.
    06-10-12 09:38 AM
    LOL it is funny. And iPhone user posted this before.
    06-10-12 09:40 AM
    It's funny I actually gave this video a thumbs down
    when some Android guy posted this on the forum back
    in the days when I was an iLover.
    Now I give it 2 thumbs up
    06-10-12 09:47 AM
    Lol... I've watched this over and over since it came out. Funny everytime LOL
    06-10-12 09:49 AM
    This is so so so typical of an iPhone user. .

I DONT CARE
    06-10-12 09:57 AM
    I was not aware when it came out, but its still funny!!!
    06-10-12 12:01 PM
    Does Apple remind anyone of Sony back in the day? Sony was the standard and if you were buying electronics, it HAD to be a Sony. They didn't know why there wanted it, they just wanted it. Apple can fall from their pedestal as fast as they rose if they are not careful.
    llllBULLSEYE and Tank1978 like this.
    06-10-12 12:35 PM
    You know what really funny is the fact that if this were a video making fun of blackberry it would be considered trolling and taken down immediately but because it's bashing iPhone it's allowed to stay up, shows the reality of all the Rim riding fanboys that lurk on this site. You guys are so hot for rims dik youd probably buy a flaming turd from research in slow motion if it had blackberry logo on it lol. Hey guys guess what it's 2012 I get push email on any phone I want, It isn't a reason to stay anymore plus mine are rendered in full HTML while I need some overpriced app on bb world to even get full images easily.laugh it up while apple sells the phones everyone wants to buy and Moves toward becoming a trillion dollar company while rim try's to copy it with bb10 and falls further into a hole when it flops while their stock falls even further.
    06-10-12 12:44 PM
    You know what really funny is the fact that if this were a video making fun of blackberry it would be considered trolling and taken down immediately but because it's bashing iPhone it's allowed to stay up, shows the reality of all the Rim riding fanboys that lurk on this site. You guys are so hot for rims dik youd probably buy a flaming turd from research in slow motion if it had blackberry logo on it lol. Hey guys guess what it's 2012 I get push email on any phone I want, It isn't a reason to stay anymore plus mine are rendered in full HTML while I need some overpriced app on bb world to even get full images easily.laugh it up while apple sells the phones everyone wants to buy and Moves toward becoming a trillion dollar company while rim try's to copy it with bb10 and falls further into a hole when it flops while their stock falls even further.
    Really? I have to wonder why then it wasn't taken down when posted at one time by an iPhone user and the user not banned. Lighten up it is just funny and don't tell me you've never met someone like the i want an iPhone character when it comes to any product.

There have been equal videos posted by other fans poking fun at bb and if good I laughed those also.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-10-12 12:55 PM
    I don't think Apple would fall from their lofty perch in the mobile market anytime soon, but, in my opinion, they could be experiencing what RIM is going through right now. Being a once market leader that never caught up in innovating their products to fit or surpass the times. There is a hint they may have to come up with something radically better in the upcoming Iphone, and that is because the competition is starting to show some teeth.

That's the whole cyclical nature of the industry, as is every other industries. Innovation is what a company needs to survive long-run and competition fuels that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 01:06 PM
    My favorite line is "It's 3G, and has the wifi's"

As Kenny Bania would say
    06-10-12 01:14 PM
    Does Apple remind anyone of Sony back in the day? Sony was the standard and if you were buying electronics, it HAD to be a Sony. They didn't know why there wanted it, they just wanted it. Apple can fall from their pedestal as fast as they rose if they are not careful.
    Yep if you didn't have a Sony Walkman you were not cool.
    I remember back then the salesman @Nobody beats the Wiz
    showing me and pointing out why the Panasonic model was better had
    more functions was stronger and cheaper then Sony one and I didn't wanna hear it.
    06-10-12 01:16 PM
    Funny - yes. Everyone should be able to accept and enjoy cartoon ridicule when it doesn't attack any individual.

In the right forum... NO! Rehab... or Off Topic... I think Rehab.
    06-10-12 02:38 PM
    LMAO seeing as how you are a newbie, i bet you have an iphone!!!!!!!!!!! Simmer down cowboy and relax, it bothers you cause the video is s self image of you, right?????? Lol, go back to macforums bro, and maybe grow a sense of humour, !!!!!!!!!!!
    06-10-12 07:00 PM
    Saw this before. Still hilarious!!

Because it's true.

maddie1128 likes this.
    06-10-12 07:02 PM
    Saw this before. Still hilarious!!

Because it's true.

Watchout, he might LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE it!!!!!
    06-10-12 07:03 PM
    Someone posted a video about BlackBerry and it was funny too.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-10-12 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD