I sent Otter Box a true story and I have the scar to prove it too!
    After what happened to me today I'll never buy another brand...

This is not a report of fake products but one of compliment.
    Your case saved my hip and my phones I just fell out of a Kenworth straight on to the hard concrete and because I wear two phones that cushioned my impact and saved my hip but not my arm from a major scrape. My phones both are in your great Otter box cases. I have a BlackBerry Z30 and an iPhone 5c and neither received so much as a scratch. The Z30 is of course in a pouch and the 5c in the little plastic clip and it did not crack either. Sure my hip hurts and so does because my 229 lb body fell in slight view of my Boss man.
    Thanks and keep up the good work now I can drive my truck cross country and not worry about a hospital visit.
    I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight but I won't be sleeping on my right side for a while.
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 10:09 PM
    I sent Otter Box a true story and I have the scar to prove it too!
    After what happened to me today I'll never buy another brand...

This is not a report of fake products but one of compliment.
    Your case saved my hip and my phones I just fell out of a Kenworth straight on to the hard concrete and because I wear two phones that cushioned my impact and saved my hip but not my arm from a major scrape. My phones both are in your great Otter box cases. I have a BlackBerry Z30 and an iPhone 5c and neither received so much as a scratch. The Z30 is of course in a pouch and the 5c in the little plastic clip and it did not crack either. Sure my hip hurts and so does because my 229 lb body fell in slight view of my Boss man.
    Thanks and keep up the good work now I can drive my truck cross country and not worry about a hospital visit.
    I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight but I won't be sleeping on my right side for a while.
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    Cool story!

Please be a little more careful. We don't want you to be stumbling out of you KW like that.
    Black Ice likes this.
    02-27-15 09:49 AM
    Probably shouldn't have been drinking with your boss nearby. :-D

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    anon(9088244) and Black Ice like this.
    02-27-15 07:18 PM
    =-)

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 01:40 AM
    Hip still hurts may need to wear my phones on my left side for a while my arm has a nasty scar but the pain manageable.
    Trust me folks I won't go near one of those Kitty Whoppers again they are far too tall for my little legs! :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 01:44 AM
    Ouch...!

Coudabeenworse... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-02-15 02:39 PM
    I took a look at it yesterday and it looks bad but the pain is going away trust me I will remember it for a very long time.
    Very black and blue :'(

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:16 AM
    So glad for no broken bones! Take care and Truck On! My brother used to be a cross country truck Driver until he retired. Now my Daughter and her husband drive Team.

Posted from my Passport To The Future
    03-05-15 12:20 AM
    I think I have a fractured thumb and palm, If it continues for more than another week I'm going in to see the doctor.
    Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 07:46 AM