just saw it, very long but loved it. made more for adults and teenagers than kids. The twins added to the movie since damn bumble bee doesn't do squat except being a camaro. Not a Megan Fox fan but shes hottt! Fight scenes can be a little too much and hard to tell what's going on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 11:57 PM
    just saw it, very long but loved it. made more for adults and teenagers than kids. The twins added to the movie since damn bumble bee doesn't do squat except being a camaro. Not a Megan Fox fan but shes hottt! Fight scenes can be a little too much and hard to tell what's going on.

Lol, definately not a kids movie.... Megan Fox on that bike with those shorts on... Very inappropriate
    07-04-09 01:57 AM
    I love this movie!

07-04-09 02:34 AM
    This movie was amazing...just saw it and wooow, and megan fox is hooootttt!!!
    A little off topic...did she get implants???

07-05-09 11:44 AM
    I really like the movie, but the PG13 was the appropriate rating, 8 and 9 year olds are too young to take to the movie. I felt comfortable taking my 12 and a half year old. But she has a 15 YO brother and has heard all those words before.

07-05-09 12:17 PM
    This movie was amazing...just saw it and wooow, and megan fox is hooootttt!!!
    A little off topic...did she get implants???

No she didn't, they weren't big enough to be implants. She looks and moves naturally, IMO However, I'm not so sure she hasn't had her lips poofed up.

07-05-09 12:21 PM
    Anyone else think Optimus Prime was well TOO bad ***? I mean damn he was owning the decepticons like they were nothing..
    07-05-09 07:20 PM
    i liked it. a couple of things i would have fixed with it was those two annoying autobots. and i would have made the story line flow better - too many inconsistencies
    07-05-09 09:36 PM
    The story was pretty good I guess. It was like someone earlier said the love story didn't get too much focus. I hated how spiderman put too much focus on the lovey dovey stuff.
    Still overall it was good IMO.

07-05-09 10:06 PM
    i liked it. a couple of things i would have fixed with it was those two annoying autobots. and i would have made the story line flow better - too many inconsistencies
    I hated the gangster robots too
    07-05-09 10:56 PM
    Saw it with my husband and son (11). We loved it. My son didn't notice the language. He was only interested in the transformers. Ok, ok, yes he was interested in the women! Thank GOD he's a NORMAL boy. Rather he be with me and daddy so he can ask questions and get appropriate answers than Out in the world and get the wrong answers.
    07-10-09 06:32 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD