Let me tell you people that this movie is WOW!!!!. The first 10ish minutes or so were rough to get through, but if you make it you will be sitting in one of the most exciting movies made in a while.

The fight scenes were insane. I'm not a big fan of a love story in a movie, cause I'm an action junkie, but they didn't over do it in this one IMO.

But again the fight scenes will have you not knowing how to express your excitement.

And if there are any Avatar The Last Air Bender fans out there. They made it into a movie, and from what I saw in the previews you don't have to be a cartoon to get those kind of special effects anymore.
    06-27-09 07:10 AM
    I cant wait to see this movie I watched the first one again yesterday afternoon and I tried to go see it yesterday night and the showings were at 10:00 and 10:30 and I got there at about 9:50 not only were both showings almost sold out but there debit and credit wernt working and I had no cash on me, so I gotta see it tonight.
    06-27-09 08:39 AM
    I agree. The movie was AMAZINGGGGGG... Don't listen to the critic reviews.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:44 AM
    Watched it on opening.....12 AM Wednesday morning and wow just wow gonna see it again tonight.
    06-27-09 09:47 AM
    I agree. This movie is great and is going to make a lot of money this summer!! This is a movie that I want to see in the theater again and I haven't been able to say that since LOTHR trilogy!!
    06-27-09 10:09 AM
    The critics don't know their @ss from a whole in the wall. It isn't bareback mountain or the frickin english patient so they pan it. Screw them it doesn't have ti be frickin shakespeare to be a good movie. They had to accept the first one now they are getting their revenge.

They panned Titanic too an look at that one of the highest grossing movies of all time. They would pan Star Wars if it came out today.

Forget about em it was an awesomemovie.

06-27-09 10:10 AM
    Saw it midnight when it opened. meh. Was typical Michael Bey, noting special or ground breaking. Nice eye/brain candy, and that's about it. Won't see it again until DVD.
    06-27-09 02:00 PM
    Watched it last night. Awesome, 2 thumbs up. I never pay attention to what movie critics say anyhow. Most of them don't like the same things that I like. Would watch it again on the bigscreen if I don't have to pay for it. Otherwise I will wait till it is released on DVD and I will watch it from the comfort of my lazyboy with a cold beer and surround sound.
    06-27-09 02:10 PM
    HAHA, +1 to gtstang

i also saw it last nite...i saw it from 10:40 pm to 120 am :| lolol

im actually the worst movie critic i like all the movies i c hahaha
    06-27-09 02:26 PM
    I enjoyed the movie.. saw it at the planetarium so the screen was like 5 stories tall.. good movie but I did not like the twin autobots.. felt that was a bit racist.. two urban robots one with a gold tooth and they couldnt read?!? as a Black man in america... Not cool.
    06-27-09 02:29 PM
    I enjoyed the movie.. saw it at the planetarium so the screen was like 5 stories tall.. good movie but I did not like the twin autobots.. felt that was a bit racist.. two urban robots one with a gold tooth and they couldnt read?!? as a Black man in america... Not cool.
    PAHAHA, i thought the two bots were hilarious
    06-27-09 02:32 PM
    Just go open minded to enjoy it. Its a mindless action movie. Like FAST AND FURIOUS. If you go expecting "movie greatness", you'll be dissapointed.

Oh yeah, PARENTS beware. Lots of inappropriate material for minors.
    06-27-09 02:49 PM
    Just go open minded to enjoy it. Its a mindless action movie. Like FAST AND FURIOUS. If you go expecting "movie greatness", you'll be dissapointed.

Oh yeah, PARENTS beware. Lots of inappropriate material for minors.

not really

i mean if r talking bout megan fox

or

isabel lucas scene in the dorm lol

i wouldnt say "LOTS", if ya w/ a parent or guardian ur b ok
    06-27-09 02:54 PM

not really

i mean if r talking bout megan fox

or

isabel lucas scene in the dorm lol

i wouldnt say "LOTS", if ya w/ a parent or guardian ur b ok
    Those scenes were hot! BUT........ when you have a 8 and 9 yr old hearing the words: B*TCH, P*SSY, A-HOLE, TESTICLE, AND the "weed" cupcake, its not cool. It gives you that queezy parental feeling like " i hope they didnt hear that"
    06-27-09 03:32 PM
    Those scenes were hot! BUT........ when you have a 8 and 9 yr old hearing the words: B*TCH, P*SSY, A-HOLE, TESTICLE, AND the "weed" cupcake, its not cool. It gives you that queezy parental feeling like " i hope they didnt hear that"
    PAHAHAHA I agree that those scenes were in fact hot! lol

LOL, there just words coming out of the twin bots, just cover their ears whenever the twins talk, lol
    06-27-09 03:35 PM
    The majority of it was monotonous and pretty boring. I loved the first one, but this just didn't do it for me. Megan Fox...wow...I made the people laugh in the theatre when they showed her in the shorty shorts straddling the motorcycle....WOW

Overall though, it was VERY long, on par with Pearl Harbor length, and while the comedy was good, and the ending finally brought it all together, they could have easily cut 30 mins and it still would be a blockbuster...
    06-27-09 07:08 PM
    Saw this last night and two thumbs up! Way better than expected. It could have been shorter but the action was great along with all the humor.
    06-27-09 11:52 PM
    What about Megan fox? Is she hot in this? I am looking for a movie where she isn't absurdly hot.

So far. It does not exist. Thank God.

06-27-09 11:57 PM
    The movie was amazing, I haven't gone to the theater in more than a year, and it was freaking expensive, student price was $8.50

But whatever it was worth it, and I'm probably going again early so I could it for cheaper

You guys need to read this review, this made me want to watch it again so badly.

Beware: Spoiler Alert

io9 - Michael Bay Finally Made An Art Movie - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    06-27-09 11:58 PM
    What about Megan fox? Is she hot in this? I am looking for a movie where she isn't absurdly hot.

So far. It does not exist. Thank God.

She was HOT HOT!!!!

Did you guys know she has toe-looking-thumbs

Still she is soooo HOT!!!
    06-27-09 11:59 PM
    Yeah. She is ridiculous. I did notice her odd thumbs. Her absurd tattoos bother me more.

06-28-09 12:18 AM
    T2 was awesome but i think Bay might have gone a little crazy on the explosions. LOL. Anyway what i don't get is who is 'The Fallen'? He wasn't in the original series, was he in the comic book or Japanese version or something? It was nice to see Jetfire too, i still have his toy although the new SR22 is better than the old jet plane. And whay the **** can't Bumblebee talk yet?
    06-28-09 09:36 PM
    Alice was hotter. Modeled after my own heart.

06-28-09 10:23 PM

lol

i think both megan fox and isabel lucas r hot
    06-28-09 10:26 PM

She looks naughty I like it LOL

Last edited by Venc; 06-28-09 at 10:29 PM.
    06-28-09 10:27 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD