SHHHH, I m trying to count dammit...

one, two, ...
    you said a bad word!!

I must withdraw my application that I never submitted. B/c I won't be in a group that says bad words.

I am.... Mrs Peevishlicious
    12-17-14 04:18 AM
    you said a bad word!!

I must withdraw my application that I never submitted. B/c I won't be in a group that says bad words.

My sincerest apologies my dear Lady, it was late, I was tired and I misspoke.

I will now remove my Peevishlicious title in a Statement of Defiance and defending of your good name and whatnot.

12-17-14 11:55 AM
    I was going to submit my Cover Letter and Resume today..I'm sorry I'm late I found out that only I can prevent forest fires and as you might imagine I've spent a hectic morning in the woods.*

Nevertheless, I Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, want to be part of this secret group that nobody knows about but I'm hoping you can look past my short comings.*

I‎n my previous position as "Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew (the Coolest Crew in the Universe)" I had to resign from my role. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep tabs on the insurmountable amount of infractions that this CB elite was capable of. Who would have ever expected this to be such a daunting task?‎ I feel my greatest achievement during this undertaking was promoting "intercourse" amongst the group, their communcation skills have improved greatly.*

I have recently moved to a new position of Executive Producer for "Team Peevishlicious� " (Note "Team Peevishlicious" is a registered trademark of The Peevishlicious Crew� All rights 2014). In general, Executive Producers tend to do nothing, which I am highly qualified for. In fact, I would be happy to provide you a list of Impressive references that will verify my ability to underachieve which will include the following: MoodyK, my kindergarten teacher‎, and my Mommy.
    ‎‎
    Other high profile positions I have held include‎:*Media Distribution officer / Paper Boy, ‎DoodyCalls Technician / Janitor ‎ and*Freelance Sperm Donor*

I understand that there is a large gap in employment record that I hope you can overlook as I took two years off because my beloved pet Hamster died. ‎
    ‎‎
    Skills: ‎

I can type without looking at thekeyboard‎.
    I speak English and Spinach.*
    Poof Reading‎
    ‎Quick Lerner, good at matt and speling*
    Perfectionist, with a keen I for de tails. ‎

A few things about me:

My favorite colour is taupe cause it rhymes with Dope!
    Women swoon over my "God Like" tuba playing!
    I've been sober for 4 days now (ok, just 3 but don't tell anyone).‎

I can only assume that since this is a secret group my skills and experience will be kept strictly confidential. *‎

"Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    12-17-14 12:18 PM
    I was going to submit my Cover Letter and Resume today..I'm sorry I'm late I found out that only I can prevent forest fires and as you might imagine I've spent a hectic morning in the woods.*

Nevertheless, I Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, want to be part of this secret group that nobody knows about but I'm hoping you can look past my short comings.*

I‎n my previous position as "Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew (the Coolest Crew in the Universe)" I had to resign from my role. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep tabs on the insurmountable amount of infractions that this CB elite was capable of. Who would have ever expected this to be such a daunting task?‎ I feel my greatest achievement during this undertaking was promoting "intercourse" amongst the group, their communcation skills have improved greatly.*

I have recently moved to a new position of Executive Producer for "Team Peevishlicious� " (Note "Team Peevishlicious" is a registered trademark of The Peevishlicious Crew� All rights 2014). In general, Executive Producers tend to do nothing, which I am highly qualified for. In fact, I would be happy to provide you a list of Impressive references that will verify my ability to underachieve which will include the following: MoodyK, my kindergarten teacher‎, and my Mommy.
    ‎‎
    Other high profile positions I have held include‎:*Media Distribution officer / Paper Boy, ‎DoodyCalls Technician / Janitor ‎ and*Freelance Sperm Donor*

I understand that there is a large gap in employment record that I hope you can overlook as I took two years off because my beloved pet Hamster died. ‎
    ‎‎
    Skills: ‎

I can type without looking at thekeyboard‎.
    I speak English and Spinach.*
    Poof Reading‎
    ‎Quick Lerner, good at matt and speling*
    Perfectionist, with a keen I for de tails. ‎

A few things about me:

My favorite colour is taupe cause it rhymes with Dope!
    Women swoon over my "God Like" tuba playing!
    I've been sober for 4 days now (ok, just 3 but don't tell anyone).‎

I can only assume that since this is a secret group my skills and experience will be kept strictly confidential. *‎

Well we could never blame you for padding your post count, this is a little to much for me to read in one day, so i will let you know in about a month, once i stop laughing at the women comment,
    Also i don't remember wanting to know a few things about you, your starting to creep me out, also does the letters SC mean anything to you.
    12-17-14 12:40 PM
    does the letters SC mean anything to you.
    No! Please elaborate.
    12-17-14 12:52 PM
    No! Please elaborate.
    I think you'll figure it out, as you said above your very smart, unless that meant you were smart enough to not know anything,

Ps: anything is not a person,
    12-17-14 01:35 PM
    OK, now that we are all "Blending" (and for those who have requested to be part of this illustrious group that have NOT gotten Blend to work, I assume you will see your application rejection in the mail soon..)

When are we going to move off the public site to a new, Compartmentalized Top Secret BBM Group or Channel??

Is Moody still on the fence?
    12-17-14 06:31 PM
    OK, now that we are all "Blending" (and for those who have requested to be part of this illustrious group that have NOT gotten Blend to work, I assume you will see your application rejection in the mail soon..)

When are we going to move off the public site to a new, Compartmentalized Top Secret BBM Group or Channel??

Is Moody still on the fence?
    Moody fell off the fence and got hurt. (true story) so she is on medical leave from all interviews, auditions and group submissions.

I am..... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    12-17-14 07:08 PM
    Moody fell off the fence and got hurt. (true story) so she is on medical leave from all interviews, auditions and group submissions.

I am..... Mrs. Peevishlicious

Why were you walking on the fence with high heels, your even better than the myth.
    moody and KingOfQwerty like this.
    12-17-14 07:13 PM
    Why were you walking on the fence with high heels, your even better than the myth.
    She said no interview...please speak with her agent. He will answer all questions related to her personal injury and pending law suit in this thread. Please direct all question to Mr. Peevish.....oh sorry....he's unavailable for comment right now.

12-17-14 07:18 PM
    She said no interview...please speak with her agent. He will answer all questions related to her personal injury and pending law suit in this thread. Please direct all question to Mr. Peevish.....oh sorry....he's unavailable for comment right now.

Who, for such a popular guy he doesn't say much, i think he is a figment of your imagination, and we know how your brain works and runs away on these silly little stories you seem to dream up,
    12-17-14 07:33 PM
    You have found your newest Top Secret member...I will be eternally grateful and faithful...till next time!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:46 PM
    You have found your newest Top Secret member...I will be eternally grateful and faithful...till next time!

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm, not sure about this one, sounds a bit sketchy...
    12-17-14 08:01 PM
    Now who needs some sleep my friend?
    What is sleep? Is it necessary at all?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:02 PM
    Who, for such a popular guy he doesn't say much, i think he is a figment of your imagination, and we know how your brain works and runs away on these silly little stories you seem to dream up,
    So Peevish is our Keyser S�ze?

12-17-14 08:11 PM
    What is sleep? Is it necessary at all?

Posted via CB10
    For some of us "older" members, yes. Unfortunately...
    12-17-14 08:16 PM
    So Peevish is our Keyser S�ze?

I Loved that Movie!! Or was it real life, not sure anymore.
    12-17-14 08:17 PM
    I thought this would be a great group to join. But I'm only really interested in bottom secret groups. Those are the ones buried so deep no one knows about them.
    12-24-14 03:16 PM
    Now I'll never know about this BBM group. Darn it!

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    tdyhedge, Zeds and KingOfQwerty like this.
    12-26-14 01:04 AM
    I thought this would be a great group to join. But I'm only really interested in bottom secret groups. Those are the ones buried so deep no one knows about them.
    Oh we're deep, so deep you would never find us..
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-26-14 11:16 AM
    Now I'll never know about this BBM group. Darn it!

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.

Know about what.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-26-14 11:16 AM
    Know about what.
    Exactly. No girls allowed in the top secret, deeply hidden, never existed BBM group. Sorry

12-26-14 09:39 PM
    Exactly. No girls allowed in the top secret, deeply hidden, never existed BBM group. Sorry

Does that include Withdrawl?

Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew via my Canadian Passport
    12-26-14 09:42 PM
    Does that include Withdrawl?

Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew via my Canadian Passport

Yes i get withdrawls when there is no women, Go produce something will you.
    Carjackd and KingOfQwerty like this.
    12-26-14 09:50 PM

Absolutely no girls, but maybe a few women just to keep us on track.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-26-14 10:21 PM
11,789 12345 ...