Will anyone watch with the same enthusiasm? Sound off your thoughts!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 10:10 AM
    I don't think so. The ratings will definitely be affected. It's my favourite show!
    03-12-15 03:05 AM
    Next 3 episodes won't be aired...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 03:21 AM
    It's true that TG without JC will be quite weird and lacking the elderly stupidity he brings along with him, but he needs to understand he can only go so far with controversy and he will have to be booted out to avoid outrageous court battles that may arise

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-12-15 03:53 AM
    It's true that TG without JC will be quite weird and lacking the elderly stupidity he brings along with him, but he needs to understand he can only go so far with controversy and he will have to be booted out to avoid outrageous court battles that may arise

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. However, I'll continue with my biased opinion 😸
    03-12-15 03:58 AM
    JC is top gear. Period.

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-12-15 05:27 AM
    He is a bit too....naive when it comes to certain etiquettes that need to be followed.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 06:53 AM
    There was some Top Gear Special I watched that didn't have Clarkson in it, just Captain Slow and Hamster. It wasn't bad at all, but I have a feeling that after a few episodes like that, I'd be missing something substantial. BBC would have to substitute Clarkson with somebody capable of WOW-ing us. The problem here is that Clarkson is a one-of-a-kind character.

I used to watch the US Top Gear and the Australian one regularly. Those two crews do pull off a pretty good show, but There Can Be Only One, and the UK one is *it*, and that's mostly because of Clarkson's character.

I've been wondering for a while now, as Clarkson keeps getting in trouble. Is he doing this on purpose? Maybe he wants to get kicked out, have his contract not be renewed?
    03-12-15 09:38 AM
    Maybe they'll make him the new Stig since the Stig can't talk anyway... will be funny to see JC fit in to the tight white race gear with a gut. Lol.

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    03-12-15 09:42 AM
    Maybe they'll make him the new Stig since the Stig can't talk anyway... will be funny to see JC fit in to the tight white race gear with a gut. Lol.

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    It would be too obvious with his height + he will have a hard time not picking on everyone. Even the production crew doesn't know who The Stig is.

And I'm sure nobody would want that, specially when he wore a wet suit in one of the episodes and chalked 'fat' on his tummy LOL
    03-12-15 09:50 AM
    I haven't seen the show in a while but it's a good show no doubt, and I did enjoy the humor that Jeremy brought to the show. As I have noticed throughout the years of hearing of Top Gear, without JC, the show wont be the same. That said, I think it's about the principle, if he keeps on making remarks that aren't professional and cross the line or if he is told by BBC to limit himself in someway and he fails to do so, I think it is alright if BBC takes matters into their own hands.
    This isn't about him being the show, even at that, BBC owns him and they have final say.
    03-12-15 06:50 PM
    So lame!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 08:10 PM
    I haven't seen the show in a while but it's a good show no doubt, and I did enjoy the humor that Jeremy brought to the show. As I have noticed throughout the years of hearing of Top Gear, without JC, the show wont be the same. That said, I think it's about the principle, if he keeps on making remarks that aren't professional and cross the line or if he is told by BBC to limit himself in someway and he fails to do so, I think it is alright if BBC takes matters into their own hands.
    This isn't about him being the show, even at that, BBC owns him and they have final say.
    What both he and the BBC need to understand is that these problems are affecting everybody in a bad way. Jeremy is in trouble, the show's crew are in trouble, the BBC won't be getting (a vast amount of) money, the advertisers are at a loss, and fans around the world are left disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 08:25 AM