I'm sorry guys but I just had to post this even though this guy is trying to make windows 8 look good; He starts his article with this beauty

"Windows 8 crashes 55 percent less and is 84 percent less frustrating than Windows 7, according to a new report."

Marketing 101 folks, you don't start an upbeat article about a computer product with the words 'frustrating' and 'crashes' no matter what your point is. Ron Johnson, the retail executive responsible for creating the apple store, wouldn't even let employees use bomb, crash, hang or freeze in their vocabulary ever. I just hope none of these words ever end up in the same sentences as BB10 by someone actually trying to promote the product.

Wow, just wow.
    Last edited by zaman59; 11-08-12 at 01:26 AM.
    11-08-12 12:44 AM
    Not very relevant for BlackBerrys, but I did get a chuckle out of it. Sounds like something you'd see on a bag of junk food...now with 30% less MSG!
    11-08-12 01:00 AM
    But seriously, I'll take my QNX microkernel-based RTOS that never crashes over another MS laptop any day. Here's a much better quote from QNX Paul @QNX_Paul

"Personally, I don’t know what impress me most: that the OS never crashed in 15 years or that the hardware didn’t wear out. Either way, the story is a testament to embedded design done right." QNX system runs 15 years nonstop until

Now that is how you do it folks!
    Thud Hardsmack and Masahiro like this.
    11-08-12 01:19 AM
    But seriously, I'll take my QNX microkernel-based RTOS that never crashes over another MS laptop any day. Here's a much better quote from QNX Paul @QNX_Paul

"Personally, I don’t know what impress me most: that the OS never crashed in 15 years or that the hardware didn’t wear out. Either way, the story is a testament to embedded design done right." QNX system runs 15 years nonstop until

Now that is how you do it folks!
    Yes, but that's a tad different than a consumer general use device.
    11-12-12 10:19 AM