I think everything RIM is doing to restore market health is basically right (QNX, TAT & other acquisitions, PlayBook, upgrading processors and screens, socializing BBM integration, etc.). The problem is they needed to do it lest's say 2 years earlier. Imagine if the Torch 9800 had Torch 2 specs, the 9900 had been released the same time as iPhone 4, the PlayBook could have come out at the same time but with e-mail etc so it didn't get trashed in reviews. They'd still be fighting for their lives agaisnt Apple and Android, but they'd be in much better shape. Oh well, I guess the time travel option is now off the table! Waiting for those new devices and hoping they're good enough to stabilize RIM while we wait for QNX!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 01:16 PM
    question is, why didn't you create this post 2 years ago before the other 100 like this already existed?

you are as bad as RIM
    justineporter likes this.
    07-30-11 01:19 PM
    If time travel were possible would you go travel back far enough to have reconsidered this thread? You may be able to buy a flux capacitor on eBay pretty cheap, the Delorian however may be wee bit more complicated to locate.
    07-30-11 01:57 PM
    Troll bait.

07-30-11 02:11 PM
    Ok, my bad on being redundant - I'll take the deserved hit for that, but not intended as troll bait, more frustration. Been with BlackBerry since the 8820 in 2007 I believe and on my 3rd BB now (Torch). So not a RIM hater just a frustrated customer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

07-30-11 02:55 PM
    For the record, to say time travel is impossible without exhaustively disproving all the aspects of quantum mechanics is no more valid than saying time travel is possible without demonstrating it. To say that time travel is impossible is to flip the bird at anything Einstein or Hawking ever attempted to prove. Time travel is possible, we just cant do it yet.
    avt123 likes this.
    07-30-11 03:10 PM
    For the record, to say time travel is impossible without exhaustively disproving all the aspects of quantum mechanics is no more valid than saying time travel is possible without demonstrating it. To say that time travel is impossible is to flip the bird at anything Einstein or Hawking ever attempted to prove. Time travel is possible, we just cant do it yet.
    Agreed.

Just like people say there are no other living organism in the Universe. We have barely explored our own solar system, have not explored the millions of planets in our own galaxy, let alone the other millions or billions of galaxies out there.
    07-30-11 03:21 PM
    These temporary conclusions were made by the same "great minds" that decided we use only 10% of our brains potential. If this is even remotely accurate, they derived this using 10% of their brains. Hahaha! There is still too much we do not know. The first mistake is believing that we know anything!

07-30-11 07:01 PM
    Phineas and Ferb can do it.

01itr likes this.
    07-30-11 07:20 PM
    07-30-11 08:14 PM
    Phineas and Ferb can do it.

+1
    Of course time travel is possible. I'm visiting from the 1980s.

08-03-11 03:53 AM
    Of course time travel is possible. I'm visiting from the 1980s.......
    That's heavy!
    08-03-11 08:06 AM
    I was there next month and this thread didn't exist.
    01itr likes this.
    08-03-11 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD