Woman bites off husband's tongue as he kisses her goodnight

Karen Lueders bit off half of her husband's tongue as he attempted to kiss her goodnight - then threw coffee at police officers who arrived soon after.

Willard Lueders (not Steve-o from Jackass) had his tongue bitten by wife Karen (not a lobster)

Wisconsin resident Willard Lueders managed to phone the emergency services and mumble that he needed an ambulance after the incident at the couple's home in Wauwatosa.

The 79-year-old's severed tongue was then located by police (after they'd had the coffee thrown at them) who packed it in ice and rushed it to hospital where doctors attempted to re-attach it.

His wife was later arrested on domestic violence charges and also ordered to undergo a mental evaluation.

According to her husband, 57-year-old Karen had been behaving strangely in the days leading up to the tongue-biting incident, speaking very fast and talking about spiritual things.

Willard told police in a statement that the pair had been singing Christmas carols and were on their way to bed when Karen began grabbing his genitals in a 'manic state' before carrying out the kiss gone wrong.

12-08-10 11:06 AM
    Well at least she wasn't grabbing at his tongue and biting at uh let's say other stuff...
    12-08-10 11:13 AM
    Yikes. A 79 year old kissing with tongue. I think that may be worth its own ick factor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 11:31 AM
    So many things I could say, just before I ban myself.
    12-08-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD