This is a little rant, just fair warning.

Called Dominos to order 2 medium pizzas with a coupon I had which has been accepted multiple times with delivery and she said she's the manager and she won't do it. So Im like "Okay, then I'd like a Large 1/2 pep, 1/2 sausage with garlic butter crust." She reads it back like above and I say ok thanks and hang up. Pizza comes we open it up, its a medium with regular crust and garlic sauce on the side....so I call back and tell her and she straight up says that I said medium and am lying. I have 2 other people with me this whole time who heard both convos completely through.

I start getting frustrated and telling her it's BS and she wrote it wrong and she read back the order as I stated, but the wrong order came. She tells me there's nothing she can do except I can return the pizza and pay MORE for a large. So I am getting heated and I try to make her realize she clearly is at fault here and she keeps telling me I'm wrong and there's nothing she can do. Needless to say there will be a call to corporate tomorrow....

If anyone has connections with Dominos corporate, please let me know.
    12-02-12 03:08 PM
    That sucks man. I have ordered several times from Dominos where they have screwed up the order. Every time they say they will send out the correct pizza and I can keep the mistake at no charge. Guess I'm luck to have one that is cool that way.
    12-02-12 03:31 PM
    UPDATE:
    I just received a call back from Corporate on a Sunday which is surprising to me since they are closed. The kind lady on the other end of the line took down my complaint and apologized profusely. She said that no employee should be acting like that, especially a manager. She told me this is a franchise affair and they will contact me to follow up (most likely tomorrow). The fact that the manager is so rude and unprofessional is completely inexcusable. I will have quite the conversation with the franchise department tomorrow making sure she is handled appropriately whether that's demotion or firing.

No, this is not just about a pizza, this is the principle I am concerned with. Dominos wants to promise great service and customer care, prove it. I will update accordingly.
    12-02-12 04:55 PM
    UPDATE:

Called corporate today...

Guy says I'll give you the # for the franchisee, but it turned out to be the store. So a girl picks up and asks for my # and pickup or delivery. I explain I'm looking for the franchisee she says this isn't the #, but my GM is here. I say put em on. GM picks up I explain what happened. I tell her I am a Bradley student and there's plenty of other options, all I want is what I deserve. BEST NEWS POSSIBLE.

The [insert expletive here] that took my order was canned a week ago

and

a free pizza and cheesy breadsticks is waiting for me when I return.

Salud, forumers!
    john_v likes this.
    12-17-12 05:07 PM