Have you ever shared a video or a message with a group of your friends using your BB? Well tonight I almost pissed my pants laughing. I was at my g/f's house chilling w/ her and her brother. As usual she was telling me to put my BB away, but I was having a funny convo with my brother and it took a hilarious twist when he txt'd something that absolutely no sense and lacked all logic altogether. It wasn't like he was drunk or anything, the message was just so "out there" that we all laughed to tears. Even ended up making a video of his txt on my BB, LMAO!

So have any of you ever shined in a social situation with your BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 08:50 PM
    The Question is, What was the text?

01-21-09 10:07 PM
    Ok I'll bite... He claims this made sense if you just re-read what was written, but I'd like to see anyone make sense of this on the first 3 reads: "Oh ok p***s popper. Is that what u like to say? Thiis d*** is magiic for these hos. U got cracckheads and now cuz of me u got d*** heads runnight around here fining"

Please have at it...lol

01-22-09 08:19 AM
    "Oh ok p***s popper. Is that what u like to say? Thiis d*** is magiic for these hos. U got cracckheads and now cuz of me u got d*** heads runnight around here fining"
    I guess he was just trying to prove that he's a lady's man or something?

01-22-09 09:50 AM
    I always shine Socially on BB... Everyone love Money! lol well i hope so i mean!
    01-22-09 10:10 AM
    ummm, when some friends were going on and on about the next batman movie and the whole robin having a role in it i busted out the BB during lunch and googled it to prove them that robin will not have a roll in it and if he does Christian Bale will quit and that yes Eddie Murphy is rumored to be the riddler. they were all happy i had the BB close to continue the conversation
    01-22-09 08:29 PM
    Speaking of the batman movie, I need to download it to my phone

01-22-09 11:59 PM
    Was at the beach once...we wanted to eat at one of our fav spots called Wahoo's but didn't know where one was in Huntington Beach.. So I pull out the trusty curve, hit find location>local search and BAM!!..10 minutes later we pulling into the driveway.

Man I love this phone!!
    01-25-09 03:26 PM
    Nice, the phone is so much more than fun and business, its like a lifeline

01-26-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD