Typical and all I would expect from this site. If you are a moderator God help the rest of us mere paying customers?
    06-21-12 03:24 PM
    Typical and all I would expect from this site. If you are a moderator God help the rest of us mere paying customers?
    Not sure what you mean by that, but you're more than welcome to send me a PM, and we can discuss it.
    06-21-12 03:29 PM
    I hear God's excited about BB10.

And Jesus loves his Playbook.

No joke.
    06-21-12 03:43 PM
    Not sure what you mean by that, but you're more than welcome to send me a PM, and we can discuss it.
    Hey! This is so not fair. You invited me to ask for help on my battery issues...i've posted some info but no response so far.
    06-21-12 04:10 PM
    Firstly Mr moderator I do not believe in Pm's

If I have something to say I say it in public, not behind closed doors.

Secondly in starting this thread, at no time did I ask for help!!!!! It was merely a statement of fact regarding the shortcomings of both RIM and it's flagship product the PlayBook. I believe I posted it in the PlayBook general discussion forum and therefore your statement and reason for moving it to a different forum are invalid.

I have spent my entire working life dealing with in house company politics and I am too old to be mislead regarding someone's reasons for doing things. At least you could pay me the courtesy of replying to me as though I had at least finished high school.

Please don't bother to respond because I am far too busy attempting to pass my 11 plus exams at the moment. Oh sorry showing my age there, I of course meant my A levels.

P's if I did need help with a PlayBook problem this is the last site I would come to. It would be full of replies stating all my problems will be sorted when is 10 comes out, or wait for the pb 4G.
    06-21-12 05:10 PM
    Hey sad old man, when I first started reading this thread I kinda understood what you were getting at. But the more you typed and the more I read, the more I see you are just a sad old slightly angry man. If you're leaving the BB world, just go. It's as simple as that.

So with that said, Goodbye and enjoy your android devices. And don't bother writing back because I won't be here to read it.
    06-21-12 06:21 PM
    Hey sad old man, when I first started reading this thread I kinda understood what you were getting at. But the more you typed and the more I read, the more I see you are just a sad old slightly angry man. If you're leaving the BB world, just go. It's as simple as that.

So with that said, Goodbye and enjoy your android devices. And don't bother writing back because I won't be here to read it.
    Well I suppose the good thing is that he's lived up to his name
    06-21-12 08:10 PM
    The humane thing to do would be to CLOSE this thread. SMH
    06-21-12 08:23 PM
    Very well said Sir. I agree.

A year later we are still waiting and hearing the same old tired song

It's coming.
    The PB has great potential.
    The hardware is great.

Same song. Just a different singer. (Thor)

Thor and this "let's rock 'n roll this" is getting old fast.

"Put up or shut up" comes to mind as a replacement catch line for RIM.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry
    You've been saying the same thing for a year. Do you know what irony is?
    06-21-12 08:27 PM
    Firstly Mr moderator I do not believe in Pm's

If I have something to say I say it in public, not behind closed doors.

Secondly in starting this thread, at no time did I ask for help!!!!! It was merely a statement of fact regarding the shortcomings of both RIM and it's flagship product the PlayBook. I believe I posted it in the PlayBook general discussion forum and therefore your statement and reason for moving it to a different forum are invalid.

I have spent my entire working life dealing with in house company politics and I am too old to be mislead regarding someone's reasons for doing things. At least you could pay me the courtesy of replying to me as though I had at least finished high school.

Please don't bother to respond because I am far too busy attempting to pass my 11 plus exams at the moment. Oh sorry showing my age there, I of course meant my A levels.

P's if I did need help with a PlayBook problem this is the last site I would come to. It would be full of replies stating all my problems will be sorted when is 10 comes out, or wait for the pb 4G.
    If you're going to leave her then leave her. But don't keep coming back to reiterate it after she says I don't care.
    06-21-12 08:29 PM
    Goooooo awayayayaya!!! Goooo goooo goooo.
    06-21-12 10:53 PM

B-Bye
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    06-21-12 11:27 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD