This one is for all the mobile view CrackBerry browsers out there. Since you can't find the button, come here, post your thanks, and know you've done your part to make this a thankful community.

PS - Soon coming to a pinshare forum near you....the "Thanks but no thanks thread"
    04-17-11 07:12 AM
    Thank you wolfman,,,, for the spelling lesson....well sure.. Now that you have corrected your spelling error.. My post just looks silly.. Thanks for nothing!!
    Last edited by cerealberry; 04-17-11 at 09:19 AM. Reason: corrected spelling error.. dang.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-17-11 09:06 AM
    Don't forget TapATalk user.

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-17-11 09:09 AM
    Thanks pk!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pkcable likes this.
    04-17-11 05:26 PM
    Thank you wolfman,,,, for the spelling lesson....well sure.. Now that you have corrected your spelling error.. My post just looks silly.. Thanks for nothing!!
    Nah nah Really, thanks for pointing it out. The anal bastage that I am couldn't stand to leave it be. Also, a special thanks for once again starting the Genie thread. While not what it once was, it's splendid entertainment in it's present form.

Whoops And probably berry blab too.
    04-18-11 09:43 PM
    Thanks for becoming the biggest crackberry forums! (Glad I discovered crackberry and I'm also very thankful I have a crackberry to use!)

04-19-11 01:14 AM
    Thanks to the folks at CB for keeping all this info available to
    Us mere mortals.

04-19-11 03:39 AM
    I would like to thank middbrew. He has been the biggest inspiration in my life.
    04-19-11 05:53 AM
    I would like to thank middbrew. He has been the biggest inspiration in my life.
    How modest.

04-19-11 07:40 PM

I'd like to thank Sy Borg (Jewish Star Trek fan?), 12MaNy, and all the other android users who post cyanogen root gibberish in their signatures.

Why they would bother to do this on a BlackBerry site is a mystery to me.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-11 12:00 PM
    I'd like to thank Sy Borg (Jewish Star Trek fan?), 12MaNy, and all the other android users who post cyanogen root gibberish in their signatures.

Why they would bother to do this on a BlackBerry site is a mystery to me.
    Thanks for a GOOD belly laugh!!!!!! Sy Borg! That's something like my Italian friend who gives you a tummy ache Sal Minela.
    04-20-11 01:31 PM
    And his Jamaican friend, Sal Mon.
    04-20-11 02:47 PM
    Thanks for becoming the biggest crackberry forums! (Glad I discovered crackberry and I'm also very thankful I have a crackberry to use!)

I agree, well said.

04-21-11 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD