Terminator franchise is what got me interested in the movies in the first place. The first was a suspenseful cyberpunk thriller, and the second became my favorite movie of all time. The third fell short of intelligence but still solid nonetheless, and the TV series was a good addition to the franchise. Nearing the end of May, the fourth and latest film addition of the beloved sci-fi franchise will open, and viewers are in for a sheer summer spectacle.
    06-05-09 12:34 AM
    Terminator franchise is what got me interested in the movies in the first place. The first was a suspenseful cyberpunk thriller, and the second became my favorite movie of all time. The third fell short of intelligence but still solid nonetheless, and the TV series was a good addition to the franchise. Nearing the end of May, the fourth and latest film addition of the beloved sci-fi franchise will open, and viewers are in for a sheer summer spectacle.
    Dont really understand where this is going.

OK terminator 3. What the **** was they thinking...

Must of woken up and hired christian bale. One of my fav all time actors. And damn he can pull of the role. O watch it. It will knock your socks of. Amazing.

Oh and i think Transformers 2 will be this years blockbuster.
    06-05-09 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD