My question is why has talking on the phone become a thing of the past? I know part of it has to do with texting.

I am just curious as to why, I myself still like to talk on the phone, not as much as I used to buy still do. I am a in person type of person

But I find myself wanting to text more at times, guess it just depends on my mood.

So anyways just wondering why no one seems to want to talk on the phone anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 03:51 AM
    Sometimes its just quicker to shoot out a tx that gets rite to the point w/o all the 'hey how you doin-im good-how bout you-yea doin ok-oh my blah blah blah.....' And then you forget what you called for in the first place after talking about nothing for 10 or so minuted! and I have a terrible memory so while the moment strikes me-i have to tx it or its gone!!!! My lack of concentration I believe is from add-so I have to speak it out when I remember it! LOL

05-05-09 07:56 AM
    I still talk on the phone a lot.
    I only really talk on the phone a lot to one person though.
    05-05-09 07:58 AM
    05-05-09 09:31 AM
    You beat me! I was going to post that link lol
    05-05-09 02:44 PM
    I work for a Import Only Auto Parts store, I'm on the phone from 8am till 6pm monday through friday...and i have one word for talking on the phone.... nope!!!!
    05-05-09 02:51 PM
    I think its because technology is moving on. But I talk on the phone several hours a day. Plus do phone support now for 8 hours/day so that may change here soon.

05-05-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD