Hey all, wondering if others might find this a fun diversion. Using only random flicks of the touchscreen keyboard, create a paragraph to a surreal story. The key is to not choose the word, just let BB's suggestions create the story. I guess I'll start in a reply to this one. Thanks for playing

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:04 PM
    Title: the first half hour before he could have been much busier the best for her birthday

Hey by the National Guard the best for her to be done by Friday night or two for the first half hour before he goes back from vacation home from the door for children check out the door for all but the fact that he did not choose.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:05 PM
    Title: the same day that you need anything from him in person.

Thanks for the first day back from the other night before we start getting ready for bed. I'm going home for Christmas day and the best way to get some rest is the most amazing thing. But the other night when you need anything else that needs some help.

Posted via CB10
    magoo403 likes this.
    11-11-13 07:07 PM
    Title: 30 so much more than 27

I'm going to be a great deal of time. I feel like I'm going to be a good day to buy a new phone and I will look at the clock to see if it is a robot. Okay guys, I get mad when I am super busy with the same time as a freshman in my life. Apparently, I get home after school. It's unbelievable.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    magoo403 likes this.
    11-11-13 10:50 PM
    Title: the best thing ever been given by my office

I'm going back home now and then the rest will find my resume next lines. The best way to work with the right place where you will receive the most important thing for the next couple days of work. We have been working hard and we have had some great friends with the help of our favorite sites .

Posted via CB10
    magoo403 likes this.
    11-11-13 11:07 PM
    Title : the first day at my local government.

I'm going for sure but it does not have enough people to make it easier with the same way that you can get some sleep. I'm looking into it more difficult to find the best way. The Marine Corps can get the best for her birthday. Hope you have been doing for new opportunities. But now that he can be made by calling me back to me that he can get the best for her birthday to be done by next Friday night for dinner tonight to celebrate her birthday. Hope you have been doing for new years day for me to be done by next Monday night before bed now. But now that he had his name to the message from her house for my birthday is the best for her to get the job done to get back from him for his first year fee for first time home buyer has been generated for more details to be done by next Friday night for dinner tonight to get back from vacation home for the next few hours to get back from vacation home for the.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 05:12 AM