I normally keep this to myself, but if the Superbowl is on tonight, off topic will be far too quiet.

Therefore, to keep it lively, I invite you to flame me.

Football is a stupid a** game. I've tried to watch it, but I just can't.
    I don't understand the appeal of a bunch of mutants on steroids chasing a ball.
    I just don't get it.

Fuyht bal is stew pid.
    02-07-10 04:44 PM
    I normally keep this to myself, but if the Superbowl is on tonight, off topic will be far too quiet.

Therefore, to keep it lively, I invite you to flame me.

Football is a stupid a** game. I've tried to watch it, but I just can't.
    I don't understand the appeal of a bunch of mutants on steroids chasing a ball.
    I just don't get it.

Fuyht bal is stew pid.

I stand and applaud you. After watching Rugby, it makes American Football players look like a bunch of pansies.

However, aren't you a brave one for posting this the eve of the Superbowl.
    02-07-10 04:51 PM
    Off topic is quiet already. Everyone is watching the 7 hour pre-game nonsense.

"Well Tom, one thing to keep in mind, is that the Colts receivers complete 56% of their passes when their wives are ovulating".
    stfu.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 02-07-10 at 04:57 PM.
    02-07-10 04:53 PM
    I stand and applaud you. After watching Rugby, it makes American Football players look like a bunch of pansies.

However, aren't you a brave one for posting this the eve of the Superbowl.
    I just like to stir the pot sometimes.

*Evil, maniacal laughter fades into the distance*
    02-07-10 04:56 PM
    off topic is quiet already. Everyone is watching the 7 hour pre-game nonsense.
    "well tom, one thing to keep in mind, is that the colts receivers complete 56% of their passes when their wives are ovulating".
    Stfu.
    lmao!!!!!!!!!
    02-07-10 04:57 PM
    i agree. i don't like football. i can see the merit though, strategy and team work and fans getting into it. But i think it's violent and boring and way overrated. i do wish we'd value teachers more than sports players. Why are athletes role models simply bc of their status?

i *can* get into a live sporting event and i pay golf. But that's just for social reasons, and i could live without it all!

The bodies of the athletes are destroyed by the time they're 40. i feel bad for them for that. Maybe the money and fame are worth it, but the poor body.

i'm watching Lost DVDs instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 04:58 PM

It is moments like this that make football interesting.
    02-07-10 04:58 PM

It is moments like this that make football interesting.
    Hahahahahahah!
    02-07-10 05:00 PM
    Now *that* i could get into! Haha

02-07-10 05:01 PM
    I like football, but usually find the Snoozerbowl to be a Superbore. There's too much other cr@p going on that totally distracts from viewing the game.
    02-07-10 05:08 PM

Men play sports so they can touch each other, and still be cool.
    02-07-10 05:13 PM
    I'm going to cast another vote for "football is boring." I've been to games and everything but I just don't get what is so compelling about it. To each their own of course, but I don't much care for it!

02-07-10 05:15 PM

See, I aint kidding.
    02-07-10 05:16 PM
    I'm using the superbowl to my advantage. I'm going out to dinner. I figure it will be dead

02-07-10 05:22 PM

See, I aint kidding.
    What? That's just a couple guys playing 'Ball, not ball, ball'.
    02-07-10 05:23 PM
    I agree that nothing can compare to Rugby, or Ausralian rules football, but American football is a tough exciting sport. The Super Bowl however has been a typically horrible game, and poor example to the world of just what football is all about.

Nice pics Wonderful. Posting pron for votes now darlin'?

Brian ain't brave, he's crazylazy. poor guy's just looking for a playmate, and you certainly fit that bill Wonderful.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-07-10 05:30 PM
    I don't understand why football is so popular. It is entirely too slow. I guess I don't get why football is so much more popular than hockey. Football has too many pauses in the action and isn't very dynamic, whereas with hockey, it's just constant non-stop strategy and action.

02-07-10 05:34 PM
    I'm using the superbowl to my advantage. I'm going out to dinner. I figure it will be dead

I am going to the grocery!!!

02-07-10 05:51 PM
    Got Band of Brothers and Big Love to look forward to staring at 8:00.
    02-07-10 06:03 PM
    The only thing I don't agree to here is the rugby thing. If the athletes that played nfl were to be in rugby they would kill each other. They are faster and stronger.

02-07-10 06:07 PM
    I like football for the most part (especially college) but the worst part of every season is the championship game. Playoffs are where it's at.

Superbowl is boring to me every year. WAAAAAY too long and way too many commercials.

Same thing that's happened to every celebrated event in this country, it's ruined by corporations and sponsorship.
    02-08-10 08:56 AM
    I like football for the most part (especially college) but the worst part of every season is the championship game. Playoffs are where it's at.

Superbowl is boring to me every year. WAAAAAY too long and way too many commercials.

Same thing that's happened to every celebrated event in this country, it's ruined by corporations and sponsorship.
    And turning everything into pop concert/entertainment spectacle.
    02-08-10 09:29 AM
    Seriously, The Who?

I gotta admit they were better than I expected (I had very low expectations). But they were really digging deep.

I wish they would just play like 2 full songs instead of that medley BS, I hate when bands do that.
    02-08-10 10:38 AM
    Ugh , As a Canadian I can't watch much of the NFL . I don't really watch much football but I do prefer the CFL . Super Bowl is a joke , way too commercialized these days . What ever happened to the game ? I'm a hockey fan more than anything but even hockey has changed from when I was little . I'm just glad they haven't commercialized the Stanley Cup like they did with the Super Bowl .
    02-08-10 11:08 AM
    But i think it's violent and boring and way overrated.
    Those 2 words should not be in the same sentence together. Complete opposites.
    02-08-10 11:18 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD