View Poll Results: Superbowl, who's gonna win, patriots or giants?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots definitely

7 29.17%
  • Giants for sure

16 66.67%
  • Who gives a flying fudgesicle?

1 4.17%
    Who's gonna win, pats or giants?
    02-04-12 10:40 PM
    Gmen. Brady's going to get killed this week again
    02-04-12 10:48 PM
    Patriots 27 - 21. In a very close game...
    02-04-12 10:51 PM
    I voted Giants for this poll. I let my wife choose which team she liked and she picked the Pat's. But I also don't want to see Brady tie Joe Montana's SuperBowl wins. Joe's so much cooler. And that's coming from a diehard Raider fan...
    02-04-12 11:11 PM
    New York....all day!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk 1.4.5.1: Last update unless app re-purchased via AppWorld
    02-04-12 11:27 PM
    well lets get real here lol. The Boston sports fan has had a great ride in the past 10 years. Super Bowls, World series, a Stanley Cup and an NBA Championship have blessed that city like no other. I have dont care for either team in the big game but i hope NY wins. As a Canucks fan, i think its time the Boston sports fan went back on the losing skid. All that winning got to their heads. The Boston sports fan is annoying as all . lol The people in NY and Montreal know what im talking about.
    Last edited by VanCity778; 02-05-12 at 12:44 AM.
    02-05-12 12:11 AM
    I hope New York wins!! Can't stand that Brady guy!!!
    02-05-12 12:19 AM
    well lets get real here lol. The Boston sports fan has had a great ride in the past 10 years. Super Bowls, World series, a Stanley Cup and an NBA Championship have blessed that city like no other. I have dont care for either team in the big game but i hope NY wins. As a Canucks fan, i think its time the Boston sports fan went back on the losing skid. All that winning got to their heads. Sports fans all over North America know what im talking about. The Boston sports fan is annoying as all . lol The people in NY and Montreal know what im talking about.
    The ride's not quite over yet. Go Pats! But if they don't win, I'll soon be able to drown my sorrows in 2.0.
    VanCity778 and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-05-12 12:27 AM
    I voted Giants for this poll. I let my wife choose which team she liked and she picked the Pat's. But I also don't want to see Brady tie Joe Montana's SuperBowl wins. Joe's so much cooler. And that's coming from a diehard Raider fan...
    What about Terry Bradshaw. Another great quarterback.
    I had a hard time deciding what the headline would be. The Patriots take revenge or Eli surpasses Peyton. I decided that Brady will be doing everything he can to take revenge. With a guy as good as he is, that is scary. Go Pats.
    02-05-12 12:44 AM
    Pats win this year. He ties Montana and Bradshaw with 4. Eli stays at 1. Then the Jets sign Payton and roll on to be AFC champions this coming season and they face the Giants in next year's Super Bowl. Eli and Payton both looking for #2. Now there's a scenario for ya!
    02-05-12 12:50 AM
    Pats win this year. He ties Montana and Bradshaw with 4. Eli stays at 1. Then the Jets sign Payton and roll on to be AFC champions this coming season and they face the Giants in next year's Super Bowl. Eli and Payton both looking for #2. Now there's a scenario for ya!
    Didn't you hear the news. Peyton signed as a back-up to Romo in Dallas for one year. He going to be part of a one two punch for the Cowboys while he recovers. Lol.
    02-05-12 01:21 AM
    I'm going for the pats. I'm going to enjoy watching herndez and spikes in the superbowl. How ironic they beat out Tebow to go to the big game after going with him to the big game in collage. Any bowl is better w/ a gator in it.
    02-05-12 01:26 AM
    I know it's going to be a good game, and I really don't mind who wins... my enjoyment will be rooting for the team my son does NOT want.. LOL.... I love to razzz him.

Plus I get home made tacos and all the fixin's.
    02-05-12 01:42 AM
    I'm with you man I'm niner so I'd hate to see Brady tie that record. If anyone should have done it I think that's Peyton Manning one of the best QBs ever, Brady has always been surrounded by far more talent.

Hey and Don't forget Terry Bradshaw man. He was also a great QB
    02-05-12 11:53 AM
    It is evident in my signature who's going to win. See me Monday at Bowling Green Park marching north on Broadway in celebration of the Arrival of Eli & Company.
    02-05-12 12:08 PM
    I'm looking forward to some new cool Blackberry commercials during the game.
    02-05-12 12:09 PM
    NEW YORK ALL DAY BABY!!

Even though they play in Dirty Jerzy!!

Grey Goose and Nachos on tap! And I started eating and drinking some time ago...

Who's playing again...?
    02-05-12 01:32 PM
    I'm looking forward to some new cool Blackberry commercials during the game.
    Actually dying to see the spot or the Avengers Movie!!
    02-05-12 01:34 PM
    It would be nice to see a BB commerical during the game, but at $3-4 Million a spot, the price is a bit steep.

Maybe after the game when the price would be a bit cheaper?
    02-05-12 01:39 PM
    Actually dying to see the spot or the Avengers Movie!!
    I heard that. I saw a small piece the other night. Finally the movie is on its way and I can't wait. It looks like they kept all the hero's actors. Going to be an awsome movie.
    02-05-12 02:37 PM
    Eli came and he conquered....yeeeehawwwwwww
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-05-12 09:00 PM
    Gotta love you CrackBerry members, beating the crap out of the "expert" Vegas odds makers.
    02-05-12 09:44 PM
    The Pats started flat and the Giants were completely on their game. Brady set a Super Bowl record for most (16) consecutive completions and Brady and Mannings numbers for the game were similar. But the difference was that Eli made the big plays he needed and Brady missed on 2. The Pats were outplayed. The Giants deserved to win. Love the Pats, but facts is facts.

I had to wait 2 weeks for this game to finally arrive. Hey...that's about the same amount of time I have to wait from now to get 2.0! And I'm pretty sure, I'll be happier with the outcome of that than I was with today's game. And at least that's a win where there's actually something in it for me!
    02-05-12 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD