hello we are livening in Hong Kong
    Any good suggestion for my honeymoon on October?

My wife don't like too hot plase... this is the main concerns... I'm quite headache now....

Thinking on Canada � Any other suggestion?
    06-03-10 01:11 AM
    Good call on Canada! Just steer clear of dark parks at 2 am.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 01:15 AM
    If you go to Canada, avoid Toronto's parks after dark apparently per the attempted robbery thread.

Seriously though, what sort of climate are you looking for in terms of temperature and weather? Do you have any sights you wish to see? Prefer large city or more remote areas?

06-03-10 01:16 AM
    Ni hao!

Victoria, BC where I am from is called the garden city for a reason,very beautiful here. Look up Buchart Gardens, we are one of the most popular places in Canada. In fact I can be a guide, no problems or fees. I am rather familiar with China if that matters.

If not Canada, Cuba is great. Warm and a lot of really nice people. The resorts are very cheap also. I would have said Florida but I thin that place is about to be a desolate wasteland due to the oil spill they refuse to drop a nuclear bomb on.I am very unhappy they won't do that.
    06-03-10 01:21 AM
    Riu Palace Hotel and Resort in Aruba- hot weather but always a strong breeze.. was there with my wife last September for our honeymoon.

If you pick an island, go to Aruba. It's huricane season that time of year every where else.
    06-03-10 01:35 AM
    Can't go wrong with the ABC islands. Another great place.
    06-03-10 01:39 AM
    Australia in October should be very mild. Probably less expensive travel than to Canada.
    06-03-10 07:58 AM
    i have always wanted to visit Vancouver, BC in canada. that would be my suggestion.
    06-03-10 08:15 AM
    I vote Alaska, because It's BEAUTIFUL.

I took a glass roof train through out a portion of Alaska and it was amazing.

Seriously.

Just steer clear of Nome.
    06-03-10 09:30 AM
    Disneyworld!
    06-03-10 09:54 AM
    Disneyworld!
    + 1 Disney World, or even Universal Studios.

Although it'll be to hot in the summer.

Hot, and MUGGY.

Not to mention lines.

Christmas at Disney on the other hand, is an amazing experience.
    06-03-10 09:58 AM
    October honeymoon in Myrtle Beach would be very nice. Not too hot. Of course they say Virginia Beach is for lovers and should be pleasant weather in October there. Wherever you choose I hope you enjoy it.

06-05-10 08:07 AM
    hello we are livening in Hong Kong
    Any good suggestion for my honeymoon on October?

My wife don't like too hot plase... this is the main concerns... I'm quite headache now....

Thinking on Canada � Any other suggestion?

Canada in October would be beautiful if you can do it early October in Ontario, because you'll get to see all the leaves change colour.

IF you are really serious about Canada, I'll go over all kinds of ideas you could do as a couple in the Ontario area,

I did a Trip to Greece in October 2007, it was fantastic, it wasn't too hot, it wasn't too crowded, and you could go and see all the sites. off season pricing, which was even nicer. I did a small cruise 600 person boat, to see the islands, only down fall was often you couldn't really bask on the decks because it got chilly.
    06-06-10 05:54 PM
    Anchorage- Alaska..... Great scenery.

06-06-10 06:04 PM
    Philadelphia, City of Champions!
    06-06-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD