Wow that dumb annoying cow is pregnant again. Why want more kids that are as annoying loud-mouths as their brain-dead mother

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 09:54 AM
    Sorry but who is this Jillian Barberie?
    11-06-09 09:55 AM
    Another Tara Reid....... No she's a morning show host from good day LA. She's knocked up every other week . Sounds like Elizabeth Hazelbeck......... Reminds me of the song by Harvey Danger, "All the stupid people are breeding, the critters cloning and feeding......"

11-06-09 09:59 AM
    Wow that dumb annoying cow is pregnant again. Why want more kids that are as annoying loud-mouths as their brain-dead mother

She used to be hot... But you're right, she's far too annoying now. KTTV11 news sucks anyway, all they do is gossip about celebrities. Get over it.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 11-09-09 at 10:43 AM.
    11-06-09 10:45 AM
    Another Tara Reid....... No she's a morning show host from good day LA. She's knocked up every other week . Sounds like Elizabeth Hazelbeck......... Reminds me of the song by Harvey Danger, "All the stupid people are breeding, the critters cloning and feeding......"

Damn that is an og name drop right there.
    11-06-09 10:45 AM
    She is/was the weatherchick on Fox NFL Sunday and does some really annoying NutraSystem commercials with Dan Marino.
    11-06-09 07:00 PM
    Yup yup

11-06-09 07:49 PM
    I would hit it!

11-09-09 02:28 AM
    I would hit it!
    with a bat.....
    11-15-09 07:17 PM
    with a bat.....
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...../thread
    11-18-09 04:33 PM
    You are all idiots. Who cares if this women is pregnant? Good for her. I have no idea who she is and don't care. It's none of your business and last I checked Elizabeth hasselbeck is far better off then people making fun of her for being pregnant on a off topic blackberry forum.

11-18-09 05:04 PM
    Angry much? Lol
    11-18-09 11:36 PM
    Wow overly obsessed fan! Don't like this thread? Huh then GTFO! Oprah fan too in guessing huh

11-19-09 12:11 AM
    Wow overly obsessed fan! Don't like this thread? Huh then GTFO! Oprah fan too in guessing huh
    All of the above I'm guessing. Probably a member of the Dr. Phil fanclub too. Lol
    11-19-09 01:29 PM
    You are all idiots. Who cares if this women is pregnant? Good for her. I have no idea who she is and don't care. It's none of your business and last I checked Elizabeth hasselbeck is far better off then people making fun of her for being pregnant on a off topic blackberry forum.

I like how he/she says in an off topic forum like we shouldn't talk about them here... wtf its offtopic
    11-19-09 01:33 PM
    I like how he/she says in an off topic forum like we shouldn't talk about them here... wtf its offtopic
    I know. It's like..."Well, if we make fun Jillian Barberie in the device forums, it'll just get moved here anyway."
    11-19-09 03:06 PM
    No I'm not a fan of any of those. In fact I can't stand them all. I hate daytime talk shows and self help psychiatry/nonsense. And I am a man just FYI.

To say someone any one is a fat cow. And think that that is even worthy of even an off topic forum is beyond me and a waste of bandwidth and time. Might as well have posted "hi everyone".

I just can't stand people making fun of someone because they are pregnant. It p***** me off. Same with people that are all anti-kids and what not, and think they can decide how many kids is a good or bad number that kind of thing. Maybe I read too much into it, wap does that to me sometimes.

But I was having a crappy day when I posted that.

Last edited by strunke; 11-19-09 at 08:54 PM.
    11-19-09 08:47 PM
    No I'm not a fan of any of those. In fact I can't stand them all. I hate daytime talk shows and self help psychiatry/nonsense. And I am a man just FYI.

To say someone any one is a fat cow. And think that that is even worthy of even an off topic forum is beyond me and a waste of bandwidth and time. Might as well have posted "hi everyone".

I just can't stand people making fun of someone because they are pregnant. It p***** me off. Same with people that are all anti-kids and what not, and think they can decide how many kids is a good or bad number that kind of thing. Maybe I read too much into it, wap does that to me sometimes.

But I was having a crappy day when I posted that.

Theres a lot of topics people don't agree about on here... if you don't agree like whoolio said... dont post.
    11-20-09 10:44 AM
    Theres a lot of topics people don't agree about on here... if you don't agree like whoolio said... dont post.
    That would completly negate the purpose of a forum. And be the most boring thing in the world. But there is plenty I don't respond to that I don't agree with. But this wasn't one of them.

11-20-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD