Had a conflict this morning with someone and having time to reflect, wanted to share my observations with the hopes to seed these forums with a change in attitude for the better and become more positive. Here goes...

When we were young children, we saw the world without bias. Conflict was simply internal, and not caused by others. As adults who are often over stressed, I've observed that we are quick to become angry or feel disappointment in others.

We need to stop believing other people are always wrong and they are the source of our conflict or stress. Simply accept that it's us ourselves who assign a positive, neutral or negative perception to the things we encounter against our own bias.

People will do as they do in their own daily lives not to make you feel angry. We have the choice to change our perception to positive or indifferent, which in the end is less stressful.
    Question yourself is it really them or is it yourself who made you feel negative?

Realize it is more often ourselves who create this negative stress. Therefore, who are we to fault anyone because we see otherwise? Rid yourself of the negative stress by taking responsibility for our own perceptions.
    Last edited by GreenCopperz; 06-02-14 at 07:35 PM.
    06-01-14 12:06 PM
    Mods, for some reason the markup is showing, anyway to fix? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 12:07 PM
    Mods, for some reason the markup is showing, anyway to fix? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Lol hashtag HELP

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 06:45 PM
    Had a conflict this morning with someone and having time to reflect, wanted to share my observations with the hopes to seed these forums with a change in attitude for the better and become more positive. Here goes...

When we were young children, we saw the world without bias. Conflict was simply internal, and not caused by others. As adults who are often over stressed, I've observed that we are quick to become angry or feel disappointment in others.

We need to stop believing other people are always wrong and they are the source of our conflict or stress. Simply accept that it's us ourselves who assign a positive, neutral or negative perception to the things we encounter against our own bias.

People will do as they do in their own daily lives not to make you feel angry. We have the choice to change our perception to positive or indifferent, which in the end is less stressful.
    Question yourself is it really them or is it yourself who made you feel negative?

Realize it is more often ourselves who create this negative stress. Therefore, who are we to fault anyone because we see otherwise? Rid yourself of the negative stress by taking responsibility for our own perceptions.
    I is just gotta remembers all that the next time some azzhole tries to get a lock on me and shoot at me see eh?

Good information thanks!?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 01:16 PM
    I is just gotta remembers all that the next time some azzhole tries to get a lock on me and shoot at me see eh?

Good information thanks!?

Posted via CB10
    Glad Australia is not a gun-crazy country, and we have strict rules on self-defence.

Too much stress in the city, that's why I'm moving here...

Stress - thoughts to share-mockit_08062014023045.jpg

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    06-07-14 11:31 AM

Certainly helps to be at peace with the world, be content, live and let live ...

And know that God is in control ...

(and not some indistinct, impersonal karmic forces, if you're a believer, certainly a wise choice.... )

Perception is reality, if you like it or not. So let us take control of that perception and improve our reality. You can slam down a meal, or you can slowly chew and enjoy every single bite. It's the same meal, but the perception and enjoyment will be much different. Apply that to life in general, and to your question in particular

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    06-07-14 11:36 AM