hey ive been wanting to see the strangers but some of my friends said it was boring not scary and stupid. i need sombody to give me a suggestion. should i see it or not?
    05-29-08 09:19 PM
    just do it. only you can be the judge if youll like it!
    05-29-08 09:43 PM
    It looks too hyped up as if it's going to be stupid, but they need to lure people in...

I'm still watching it, lol

05-29-08 09:49 PM
    i heard its pretty killer......you see what i did there lol
    05-30-08 05:05 AM
    Just ask, we will see about it... .
    05-30-08 06:16 AM
    i guess il go see it
    05-30-08 09:16 AM
    i heard its pretty killer......you see what i did there lol
    "pretty killer"

loved it.
    05-30-08 11:57 AM
    just got home... the movie was...

decent?
    05-31-08 01:38 AM
    For whatever reason, this movie scared the bejeesus out of me.
    09-02-09 05:19 PM
    i've seen it three times. what a weirdo i am.
    09-02-09 10:27 PM
    I'm def a horror movie freak and although this wasn't a great movie, I really enjoyed it. It's weird how much of a difference it makes with the characters/"strangers" not speaking and their taunting brutality. Anyone got some other great horror flicks they recommend?
    09-03-09 03:39 AM
    I saw it. Wasn't that impressed. I'm a big horror fan, too. I was kind of disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 05:15 AM
    I'm def a horror movie freak and although this wasn't a great movie, I really enjoyed it. It's weird how much of a difference it makes with the characters/"strangers" not speaking and their taunting brutality. Anyone got some other great horror flicks they recommend?
    Go see [REC] I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    09-03-09 09:51 AM
    Ever heard of the director Takashi Miike? Or his most popular horror flick Audition?

His movies give me the willies.
    09-03-09 01:08 PM
    For whatever reason, this movie scared the bejeesus out of me.
    Me too. The first time I watched it I was home alone and it was really late. I was so freaked out I ended up locking myself in my room until someone else came home.

09-03-09 02:04 PM
    Whoa!

LOL

But to be honest-

What would any of us do if someone knocked on our door at 3-4AM?

How many of us are prepared to be met with brute force at our front doors-

Certainly something to think about...

Freaks me out!

09-03-09 02:06 PM
    Me too. The first time I watched it I was home alone and it was really late. I was so freaked out I ended up locking myself in my room until someone else came home.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have a good night's rest for a month after first seeing it. Every now and then, when the movie is on HBO or something, I'll watch it for about 15 minutes and as soon as I see Liv Tyler, I get freaked out all over again.
    09-03-09 02:21 PM
    the strangers wasnt the scariest movie of all time but i will say this. it preyed upon one of the most basic of human fears. the fear of the unknown. it put two ordinary people in a common situation that many/any of us have either been in or could be in at anytime. being alone and hearing loud noises will confuse and frighten the toughest people. especially not knowing what or who is making them. i think the movie played on this fear very well and thats what made it a decent movie in my opinion. come on, whos never been scared while walking through dark woods at night or a dark house and hearing something that freaked you out.
    09-06-09 04:34 AM
    Love this movie, when I'm not on my bb I'll post some pics of the hubby and I from halloween last year-we went as the bad guys

On the weird creepy movie tip- Funny Games.

09-06-09 06:45 PM
    I'm late, but I loved that movie. Scared the CRAP out of me. I didn't want to sit home alone at night for about a month.
    09-08-09 02:56 PM

finding those freakin masks was a chore! and they cost a lot more then i should have paid, but we weren't duplicates of anyone else!
    09-08-09 07:51 PM
    On the weird creepy movie tip- Funny Games.

Saw this move not to long ago and thought the same thing. It wasn't great (not terrible either) but very weird and creepy how they were "polite" under the circumstances
    09-09-09 01:22 AM
    finding those freakin masks was a chore! and they cost a lot more then i should have paid, but we weren't duplicates of anyone else!

... besides the characters in the movie.
    09-09-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD