Well, I been a Blackberry user for the past couple of months. I been using the Blackberry Curve 8900 and I love it, but I hate T-Mobile. Calls always seem to fail, and they always seem to b.s me. So, I've decided I'm going to cancel my contract in a couple of months and move to AT&T or Verzion, but I need some of you peoples help.

I been looking at the iPhone 3GS for AT&T, but I hear they're service is bad, so I'm also looking at the Storm for Verzion. Which do you guys think I should get? Also along with what plan?

I use the phone some-what a lot, but I text much more than 5,000 times a month.

P.S: Not sure if these are the right forums for this, so excuse me if it I made the mistake of posting this on the wrong forum. Oh, and thanks to all the people who help me.
    06-24-09 12:04 PM
    I think you should wait for july and get the new Tour that is coming out to Verizon!

I have 900 minutes + friends and family.
    dataplan at 30 bucks.
    all together its about 124 and month but I get 20% off my bill with my job and its 107.
    06-24-09 12:14 PM
    It would be best to find out which of the other companies has good coverage in your area before you can even consider another phone.
    06-24-09 12:23 PM
    It would be best to find out which of the other companies has good coverage in your area before you can even consider another phone.
    very good point.

gosh you are so smart michael!
    06-24-09 12:29 PM
    very good point.

gosh you are so smart michael!
    If I had a dime for everytime I've heard that I'd be a very poor man.
    06-24-09 12:33 PM
    Honestly, if you're a texter, I'd go with a physical keyboard. I have both 3GS (back on Apple since I got the first iPhone 2G) and Bold and although the keyboard can be landscaped now on the 3GS, it's still easier for me to text on the Bold.

Oh, and yeah... I guess I'm just in a good area, but I've never had an issue with AT&T's service.

Another idea... go into the carrier stores and play around with each model to get a feel for them. Touchscreens do get some getting used to.
    06-24-09 12:40 PM
    If you ask on the iPhone blog im sure you'll get a different response, if you ask on Palm Central you'll get a third answer.... just go to the store and see which you like best.
    06-24-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD