The only "King" hoisting the Cup this year will be "King Henry"! LOL
    05-18-12 11:31 AM
    HEN-RY!!! clap! clap! HEN-RY!!! clap! clap! HEN-RY!!! clap! clap! HEN-RY!!! clap! clap!
    05-19-12 03:05 PM
    Is Henry now playing for the Los Angeles Kings? Because we all know Mr. Stanley's cup is headed there.
    05-20-12 02:47 PM
    Your Borg logic is flawed 9 of 13.
    05-20-12 02:50 PM
    Soooo....Why is NBC's banner showing on my CBC feed today??
    05-20-12 02:57 PM
    Soooo....Why is NBC's banner showing on my CBC feed today??
    That's because NBC is screwing over another network. Bully's do this all the time.
    05-21-12 05:11 AM
    05-22-12 09:56 AM
    You are welcome to become a Kings fan with such a direct request. I post you as an official Kings fan of great monitor of all things CrackBerry
    05-22-12 06:48 PM
    Kings vs Devils well I can say with a clear thought and my previous posts show that I was right by Picking the Kings early on. Yes and that makes me...lucky. I picked the weakest team and they came through. Good luck to all the Devil fans and good game to all the playoff teams. Please join me for a flight out of BWI airport to L.A. to help the Kings in the Stanley Cup parade.
    Also I noticed since some of the teams got knocked out of the playoffs people don't post. Keep on posting win lose or draw this has been a fun threadf and unlike some forum members I will not gloat because your team didn't make it. The NHL is a great league and needs more fans of all teams.
    05-26-12 07:02 AM
    Go Kings! Bring it back to the west!

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850/PlayBook combo
    05-26-12 08:14 AM
    about ober a minute into overtime my heart dropped. The Rangers played 7 games series througout the playoffs. tbey played their asses off all year. after the game I shaved off my beard.
    my face is cold.
    as o begin he off season, it is now baseball season.

may the Kings finish off their cinderella season wih the cup. New Jersey got the "jersey shore". they don't need a cup.

don't give it sunburn guys. its gotta look good for the Garden next year!!

Resistance is futile
    05-26-12 11:46 AM
    about ober a minute into overtime my heart dropped. The Rangers played 7 games series througout the playoffs. tbey played their asses off all year. after the game I shaved off my beard.
    my face is cold.
    as o begin he off season, it is now baseball season.

Start the thread....I got my ORIOLES hat on
    05-26-12 11:32 PM
    Eh. When it comes to baseball, I tend to keep out of mlb threads due to my bias....

.....I'm a Yankees fan!
    05-28-12 05:50 PM
    I shaved my beard when Giroux got suspended. Rooting for Philly West right now. Can't wait for the finals to start.
    05-28-12 06:53 PM
    "philly west" PK? lmao. leave it to a Flyers fan. lol
    get ready for the rivalry next season. ill proudly were my Rangers jersey in the streets of Philly as I always do when I go there.

Resistance is futile
    05-29-12 12:22 PM
    Read article on net both Kings and Devils are for sale and financial issues. Oh well go Kings.
    05-31-12 08:22 PM
    me thinks the people of LA are getting their brooms ready.

Resistance is futile
    06-04-12 10:01 PM
    Goooooooo Bruins!!!! lol Kidding... Im not to thrilled with the 2 teams who made it to the finals..Just saying.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    06-05-12 08:42 AM
    Goooooooo Bruins!!!! lol Kidding... Im not to thrilled with the 2 teams who made it to the finals..Just saying.
    I think Boston would have played LA tougher, but I don't think they'd have taken the series, not the way LA and Quick are playing right now. Although I also think NJ is a better team than the current round would indicate. I'm okay with the teams that are in there, and they're playing some good hockey. I ran out of fingernails to chew off before Boston was out of it as it is -- if they were still in it, I'd be gnawing at my elbows at this point. But hey, anybody but Vancouver!!
    john_v likes this.
    06-05-12 12:07 PM
    I said it when the western conference finals ended. if it was gonna be LA vs NJ, I called LA in 5. Jersey has a solid team, but they only got past the conference finals because well, not trying to make excuses, but look at what the Rangers did leading up to it. te Kings are having a phenominal second season and would've sent the Rangers to yet another game 7.
    its been a long time since a team came back from a 3-0 deficit and the Devils aren't that team. they took out the one team that may have pulled that off.

Resistance is futile
    06-05-12 12:25 PM
    I really did not think that LA and New jersey would be in the Finals..I mean last year it was Boston and Vancouver.. Really LA?! But that's how hockey is It just blows my mind.. I also was Chewing my nails off when boston was playing I mean here you have the stanley Cup Champs and Their playing the Caps and There are all over OV and a couple mistakes and they are out.. Ugh it upsets me just thinking about it.. I guess you can't win them all! I was rooting for NY rangers.. After the Winter Classic I started to like them.. But that went down the drain..! Anyways it is what it is.. And I cannot wait for regular Season to start.. Not sure if there is any boston fans on this Thread but Tim thomas taking a year off..?!? Also upsets me.. Lol and ray Bourques Soon got Signed.. Its gonna be a of a Season!
    06-05-12 12:34 PM
    the Rangers have played their best season since 94 and had their best playoff run since 97. no one ever sees the bottom 5 seeds makin the finals. amd being a life long Rangers fan, I've learned not to get excited, really excited, till the conference finals. this was the first one for NY since 97. they say being the 8th seed is the hardest. the Kings are making it look easy while the Canucks got bumped by them in round one and the Rangers got bumped in the conference finals.
    I expected the Kings to win over the Devils but his 3-0 series score has me surprised.
    I wonder if tim taylors year off has anyging to do with the fans reaction to the series ending overtime goal after the white house snub.

Resistance is futile
    06-05-12 01:01 PM
    the Rangers have played their best season since 94 and had their best playoff run since 97. no one ever sees the bottom 5 seeds makin the finals. amd being a life long Rangers fan, I've learned not to get excited, really excited, till the conference finals. this was the first one for NY since 97. they say being the 8th seed is the hardest. the Kings are making it look easy while the Canucks got bumped by them in round one and the Rangers got bumped in the conference finals.
    I expected the Kings to win over the Devils but his 3-0 series score has me surprised.
    I wonder if tim taylors year off has anyging to do with the fans reaction to the series ending overtime goal after the white house snub.

Resistance is futile
    You mean Tim Thomas??!! Not to be disrespectful, but most goalies are a little flaky -- it comes with the relative solitude of that position. Nothing against them -- it's part of what makes them good at what they do. I mean, you have to be a little nuts to want to be out there with people shooting 100-mph missiles at you. I could care less about his political beliefs or how he chooses to demonstrate them (of course it doesn't hurt that I have no love for the guy he snubbed). Unless he chose to demonstrate his atheism by burning a crucifix in effigy before every game in the lockerroom, I actually applaud him for standing up for his convictions.

As for the year off, he isn't a kid any more, and he's worked his arse off to get where he got. I don't like the idea that his salary is still hitting against Boston's cap; but on the other hand, I think if he did play this season his heart would not be in it, and that is not how I'd want to remember his career. This will also give us a chance to see if Rask is really as good as we think he is. Whatever else, Timmy gave Boston his best and was instrumental in the team winning it all, and we can never take that away from him.
    06-05-12 01:33 PM
    yeah. I did mean tim thomas. lol.
    I would have to agree that most goalies are flakey indeed. but I don't think he's one of them although I can name 2 goalies imo that are better. one being in the finals right now. and a perfect example that even though they can get up in, or already up there in, age. Brodeur alone, dispite my loyalty, I can honestly say he's been basically overall the best in the game. and for someone already in his fourth decade of his life, the Cup rings can speak for him. I don't ever recall him having a year off. or even retiring until after next season.
    I remember about a decade ago when the nhl had a whole "fleet" of great goalies. Marty, the Dominator, Ollie the Goalie, Osgood, even Richter right before retirement. Now, atleast imo, I only see two. and those two are two generations. Brodeur, who to me, is the closest to Roy, stat wise anyway, and Lundquist, who's the future.

as far as thomas, I wasn't saying anything against his personal beliefs or decisions, just that the reactions from the "fans" making it a racial thing could have been a factor in deciding take a year off. not saying he agreed with the reaction,but after getting a cup then bumped the next year, that's bad enough. having the fallout from the fans, that could get to someone's head more than a 100+mph slap shot.

Resistance is futile
    06-05-12 02:06 PM
    06-05-12 02:41 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD