i'm beginning not to care for them much, i'm really not finding a use or have had much instrest in myspace, facebook, tagged etc etc etc.

so what are your takes on the whole Social Networking Phase?
    04-30-08 02:14 AM
    thats funny iwas just thinkinhg that..

i got onto facebook at the request of a friend...

i found two people i havent seen in forever that I actually wanted to get in touch with..

and like fifty people i once knew and was glad to be rid of..but who have "found" me on there and sent me a friend request...

now...this isnt high school anymore...so i actually feel bad saying no to a request like that... i'm callow...

sigh...but after making contact with the one old girlfriend and one relative...meh. im done with it..sort of.

-db
    04-30-08 06:42 AM
    Its fun at first- but its gets a little annoying later..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-08 07:08 AM
    I'm finding people from high school. Other than that I dont bother too much with them.
    04-30-08 07:48 AM
    I can agree. But like daddybear said some ppl find u and u don't want to be found. But unlike him I reject them (sorry I'm not nice) but I keep it up incase some1 finds me that I want to and to keep in contact with some friends cause I have moved. But other than that it sucks. Not like it was 6 or 7 years ago.

04-30-08 07:53 AM
    I can agree. But like daddybear said some ppl find u and u don't want to be found. But unlike him I reject them (sorry I'm not nice) but I keep it up incase some1 finds me that I want to and to keep in contact with some friends cause I have moved. But other than that it sucks. Not like it was 3 or 4 years ago.

04-30-08 07:54 AM
    HA I meant 3 or 4 years and tried to fix it but I guess both went thru!!! OOPS!

04-30-08 07:55 AM
    I love em and i hate em...

myspace, i hate hate hate...and yet i still have yet to delete it. I loved it at first because it kept me occupied when i was bored. but then i started getting requests to be a mail-away bride and for somebody to caress my feet. creepy.

then i got facebook.

I love facebook, i have all my settings set to private to keep from people finding me. it's good to keep in touch with some old friens and see what they are up to. and plus i am easily amused so i can look through peoples pictures for hours.
    04-30-08 09:58 AM
    I don't have Facebook or Myspace & couldn't be happier. Too many sticky situations & creepy people!
    04-30-08 10:46 AM
    I am on Facebook with a lot of the old homies. We play PIMPFIGHT.

That game is straight laughs. If you are in, hit me with a PM and we can have some seriously pimptastic lols.
    04-30-08 11:27 AM
    Ok so myspace was great in the begening now its straight wacko I still have mt account I need to delete that bad boy o get to much span on there

Facebook I love no spam its a cool spot have lots of my old hs buddies new college friends some of my family and all some cb memeberss so I'm likin fb

04-30-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD