Does anyone else watch this show?

I am super addicted. Just wondering who everyone thinks is going to win or who should win. I'm definitely thinking Katie. Too bad Will got booted!
    07-30-08 11:27 PM
    I'm addicted...

I think Katee, Chelsie, Mark and Joshua will make it to the finals.

I also hope Katee wins it all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 12:45 AM
    I'm addicted...I was crushed win Will got the boot. I thought he would atleast make it to the finals. Now I'm guessing Katie or Joshua will take it.
    07-31-08 07:25 AM
    I love this show!!! I am so head over heels for Twitch! But I think it will be down to Katie and Twitch.
    07-31-08 08:47 AM
    can't stand the show. I hate the judge that screams constantly. Its tiring and OLD.

07-31-08 09:40 AM
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I'm still mad about Will - he was hands-down the best and most well-rounded dancer - he should have won. Now I hope Katie or Joshua win. I love Twitch too nut I don't think he's better than Katie or Joshua. I miss Kherrington too!!

07-31-08 10:13 AM
    i LOVE this show too!! I was gonna start a thread about the show soooo i am glad that you did!!

i love Katee and Josh too!! they are sooo my top two picks!! i do love Twitch too but i LOVE watching Katee and Josh dance together!!
    07-31-08 11:08 AM
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I'm still mad about Will - he was hands-down the best and most well-rounded dancer - he should have won. Now I hope Katie or Joshua win. I love Twitch too nut I don't think he's better than Katie or Joshua. I miss Kherrington too!!

ah but Twitch is SO hot... lol
    07-31-08 12:29 PM
    Personally I like Twitch, Katee and Mark. But as to who is a great dancer, definitely Katee. I was so sad seeing Twitch's reaction last week after being in the bottom.

I hope someone picks Mia's dances on the final. That is Katee and Joshua's, Kerrington and Twitch's, and Katee and Twitch's. Those were my favourites.
    07-31-08 02:28 PM
    i love Mia's work too....
    there better be something in the final from her and i hope it's katee and josh dancing her piece!!
    07-31-08 05:20 PM
    Big fan of this show. This season is not my favorite, but there have been some phenomenal dances.

07-31-08 06:37 PM
    all I gotta say.. is the chicks are hott.. I only watch when they dance.. the dudes aint even there when am watching.. lol... but they are talented.. cant stand the judges...but I usually just skip through everything to watch the ladies dance..
    07-31-08 07:26 PM
    i love Mia's work too....
    there better be something in the final from her and i hope it's katee and josh dancing her piece!!
    Mia's work is absolutely AMAZING. I love her & Napolean & Tabitha... they do some mean lyrical hip-hop!
    07-31-08 10:24 PM
    I love Mia's stuff. She's AMAZING.

So Mark and Chelsea went home last night....

Mark freaked me out so I was glad to see him go. As much as I like Courtney I was expecting her to go home over Chelsea.

Yay for Twitch still being there! <3 *drool* lol
    08-01-08 05:25 AM
    I was surprised that Chelsie was sent home, but Courtney did a great job so... I wasn't too shocked.

I'm so excited for the top 4... great great great dancers... hot too
    08-01-08 11:48 PM
    I'm another Mia Michaels fan. I never really got modern dance until I started watching So You Think You Can Dance...now Mia's routines and Mandy Moore's routines are always my favorites. I also love Dave Scott and Shane Sparks. lol
    08-01-08 11:53 PM
    Tyce Diorio is another favorite... after what he choreographed for Katee & Joshua on Wednesday!
    08-02-08 12:03 AM
    I think my fave routines this season were the ones to Untouched and Kiss Kiss and then the one where Twitch and Chelsea were conductors.
    08-02-08 05:23 AM
    Sometimes I think Tyce is great, and sometimes I'm just very bored with him. I think part of it is that I don't really love the Broadway genre. He has done some fantastic stuff, though...like his Lion King group number from last season.
    08-03-08 10:28 PM
    Twitch is super hot...and I like Katie but I remember in the beginning she didnt even want to be on the show.....shes soo good though. Im totally addicted.
    08-04-08 12:06 PM
    I luv Joshua he's a great dancer
    08-06-08 01:59 PM
    my wife makes me watch it. Joshua's my pick...
    08-06-08 02:00 PM
    Joshua <3

What a great great great great show
    08-08-08 01:05 AM
    U go Joshua u could definitely dance
    08-08-08 01:05 PM
    How great were the hip hop routines this year?! I thought that Nate and Tabitha did a great job, and that's not taking anything away from Shane Sparks, but those were beautiful routines this year.

08-13-08 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD