Gaming industry has exploded within the last years. Then hit a depression last year (2009). Who here is still in?
    I'm playing MW2. Not so good at it being new to COD but it's still amazing.
    I have an Xbox
    gamertag: Deathcommand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 09:18 PM
    I was playing MW2 over on the PS3 but have grown sick of it. Too many campers, guns are unrealistic, dedicated servers still hold as much lag as the COD 4 servers... All the PS3 games are garbage really... GTA 4. That's the only reason I'm even keeping my PS3
    01-01-10 09:29 PM
    I play xbox 360 and just got MW2...absolutely love it! Also have dj hero which is a lotta fun.

01-03-10 09:13 AM
    I have a PS3 and a 360. And I will admit 360 > PS3. And the only people that say other wise are Anti-Microsoft, I've been playing Modern Warfare (1) and Assassins Creed 2 on my PS3 and Gears of War 2 on my 360. And screw online play, way overrated.

01-03-10 10:40 AM
    i have x box with dj hero it's mint
    01-04-10 09:16 AM
    PS3 for two years, and I'm still not bored. Currently playing Demon's Souls
    01-04-10 07:00 PM
    Ps3 all day here,playing metal gear over think i missed some things.
    01-04-10 08:19 PM
    Haha
    i love Xbox Live,
    but it costs which sucks
    but its better then PSN, maybe because its free?
    well i plan on getting a PS3 soon, the new features are starting to beat Xbox
    01-05-10 10:10 PM
    Atari 2600

01-05-10 11:22 PM
    I have a PS3. It's awesome!!

01-11-10 12:35 AM
    I have a PS3 and a 360. And I will admit 360 > PS3. And the only people that say other wise are Anti-Microsoft, I've been playing Modern Warfare (1) and Assassins Creed 2 on my PS3 and Gears of War 2 on my 360. And screw online play, way overrated.

I heard too much stuff about Xboxs randomly crashing and people needing to have them replaced. I've had my PS3 for years now. My problems aren't with the Playstation. It's with crap programers...
    01-11-10 08:41 PM
    I have and love my PS3. Currently playing through the Uncharted series, but MGS4 among others have kept me happy with my PS3
    01-11-10 09:05 PM
    I don't play mine much any more I've turned it on twice in a week. Once to play MW2 which didn't end well. And once to watch "Just Friends" GTA's always kept me interested though :P I really hope Rockstars working on another.
    01-11-10 09:21 PM
    well i have a 360 that i kinda play mw2 on. but i also have a pc that i play mw2 on mainly plus any other games that i get curious about. my stepdad has a ps3 down in florida that i play when i go down to visit. i'm very versatile. i like the computer best though.
    01-11-10 09:41 PM
    MW2... That's the future of gaming... Copy, paste, copy, paste... They know what's up. They just made several million bucks off of us suckers for a second copy of COD 4. They saw us coming
    01-11-10 09:46 PM
    PS3>everything else. But I only say that because I dont really play games. I do however stream all of my media that is on my computer in my room to my PS3 that is hooked to my projector in the living room. Nothing like having a 20 season long Simpsons marathon on 116 inch Hi def screen if I feel like sitting there for a few days. Lol.

No really though, if I was a gamer, I might have a different opinion, but I just can't see where the xbox has anything on the PS3 since you have to pay for xbox live and a wireless receiver.

So I guess as an overall Entertainment machine, PS3 all the way... as far as a gaming machine... I know my PS3 plays Tiger Woods and NCAA Football just fine and that's really all I play.
    01-11-10 10:22 PM
    PS3>everything else. But I only say that because I dont really play games. I do however stream all of my media that is on my computer in my room to my PS3 that is hooked to my projector in the living room. Nothing like having a 20 season long Simpsons marathon on 116 inch Hi def screen if I feel like sitting there for a few days. Lol.

No really though, if I was a gamer, I might have a different opinion, but I just can't see where the xbox has anything on the PS3 since you have to pay for xbox live and a wireless receiver.

So I guess as an overall Entertainment machine, PS3 all the way... as far as a gaming machine... I know my PS3 plays Tiger Woods and NCAA Football just fine and that's really all I play.
    It plays DivX too which is perfect for me I can burn movies that just came out 3 days ago and watch them on any TV I have my PC hooked up to a big screen in my room, but I can move the PS3 all over the house so others can watch
    01-11-10 10:28 PM
    The PS3 is okayy; but i grew up with thee xbox so i gotta go with that. no offense. thee PS3 is still awesome though.

But, i play online here and there Halo and C0D mainly. Just started up on MW2 again. Am not so good online; labeled as an easy kill oh well. Oh.! but yes i still do play when i get the chance
    02-04-10 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD