When you call it a day, where does your Blackberry sleep?? With you or in another room??
    02-26-09 12:37 AM
    My blackberry never leaves my site I leave mine right on my floor next to my bed unless I fall asleep texting, its on my bed Lol. Just bought the dock charger so I can leave it on my night stand.
    02-26-09 12:41 AM
    Bedside Mode next to me.. has all my alarms set up.

but in the title you make it sound so weird.. but yeah. I guess I will admit it. I sleep with my Blackberry.
    02-26-09 12:42 AM
    Mine rests comfortably in its cradle in the other room
    02-26-09 12:44 AM
    When its not on my nightstand it's usually underneath my pillow when i fall asleep after watching a video on it.. you know...

JK .. well... depends.
    02-26-09 12:44 AM
    To answer my own question, mine is downstairs with my work cell phones so that I can sleep through the night undisturbed.

And ImGeorgous, I like to play on words occasionally and have fun....and as well, makes a Crackberry addict think..."yeah I DO sleep with my BB"
    02-26-09 01:04 AM
    I guess I've had mine long enough to be able to lay it anywhere and wonder in the mornings where its at.
    02-26-09 01:11 AM
    My bb sleeps in bed w/me most of the tyme right under my pillow or right nxt 2me it even has its own pillow 2sleep on 4when I don't want it under my pillow lol other than that its on my night stand w/in arms reach

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 01:15 AM
    Its in my office charging while I'm sleeping. Don't freak out, its a home office and judt across the hall.

02-26-09 01:18 AM
    Mine is always on the charger on the chair next to the bed.

Once my girlfriend leaves for work, it moves into the bed with me.
    02-26-09 01:27 AM
    I leave mine on top of the pillow next to me. I love waking up in the middle of night just to look at it. (oh geez that's horrible)
    02-26-09 01:29 AM
    I love waking up in the middle of night just to look at it. (oh geez that's horrible)
    Agreed. Haha.
    02-26-09 01:33 AM
    Agreed. Haha.
    Haha. I just felt honesty was the best policy!
    02-26-09 01:37 AM
    Mine lays on the bedstand right next to me. I wouldn't chance it in bed with me as the dog is still teething and if she chews on it; needless to say unmentionable things could happen to her. I love her very much.......but chewing on my BB is NOT an option EVER.

~Jazzi~

02-26-09 01:47 AM
    haven't slept with my bb yet.
    probably have to get some fancy app for that.
    02-26-09 01:49 AM
    I leave it charging overnight. So it's pretty much in my bed with me but only because I like to have it close to me because it's my alarm. In five out of seven nights I have it in silent mode. I'm more worried about the alarm. I have friends who love to drink during the week and the last thing I need is my phone waking me up to a drunk text.

02-26-09 01:50 AM
    My bed is raised...so it sits in it's charging pod on top of the dresser just right under my bed...it's within easy reach and it's always charged.
    02-26-09 01:51 AM
    bedside mode or off charging with the extra battery charger right next to my head pillow on the corner of hte mattress but not too close to the edge
    02-26-09 03:32 AM
    Next to me ...

Its my alarm clock, and if i wake up in the middl of the night, that little flashing light ALWAYS gets me!
    02-26-09 04:19 AM
    haven't slept with my bb yet.
    probably have to get some fancy app for that.
    hahahahahahaha......now THAT would be giant step for RIM into the non-business segment........har har har.

Would that app charge you monthly, or by the hour?
    02-26-09 06:41 AM
    Beside the bed, just in case something blows up overnight.
    Plus it has yet to fail at waking me from a dead sleep in the wee hours for work.
    02-26-09 06:52 AM
    On the nightstand next to my bed charging.

02-26-09 06:56 AM
    Well, I'm glad to hear I'm NOT the only one who has their "BB" sleep next to/or on the bed......watching over us while we sleep!!!

It's the "NEW" security blanket.....just never know when you might want to check facebook status, viigo, acct bal or (my personal favorite) new post on crackberry.com......

Let's keep the addiction going......
    02-26-09 07:06 AM
    Like many others, I use mine as an alarm, so its right next to my bed on my night stand charging
    02-26-09 07:46 AM
    Majority of the time, mine is on my nightstand. Every once in a while, I'll cuddle with it.

02-26-09 07:53 AM
395 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD