Does anyone out there have stocks for SiriusXM? I know there has been some not so good news with them recently but since their stock is way down should this be the time to invest?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:14 AM
    I wouldn't invest...I don't have stock in them but I think they are going out of business. The stocks might spkit though, but I doubt it.

03-16-09 09:44 AM
    haha i don't invest in stocks.
    they are way to low for me to play around with them.
    03-16-09 09:47 AM
    I doubt they'll fold. Although Hi-Def radio is free and people tend to stick with what's free.

I'd say to look into the company and decide if what they're doing makes sense. And invest what you can afford to lose.

03-16-09 02:41 PM
    I think its a great gamble right now. The price is under .30 cents and there debt is getting swollowed up by the day. The only thing I'm afriad of is a reverse stock split and 50 to 1. If they do that which makes sence that they would ( making them over the 1 dollar listing ) it would also take away the dilution of shares out there aswell. I am putting in a large order for sirus tomorrow hoping I can make a quick but$ ( also 16 million subscribers and growing sounds good to me)
    03-16-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD