@diablo85
    +1!
    06-26-09 12:36 PM
    I spent a Week in England Last week, and had to turn off my phone as I have CDMA.. AACK!! I really realized I was an addict when I had to keep carrying my phone with me cause I kept reaching into my pocket and panicking when it wasn't there,

Also very envious of those locals who had BB's and I could hear the e-mail notification, first thing I did when I landed was get the phone going!
    06-26-09 04:38 PM
    The fact that I keep my Storm with me at all times....pause [replying to a text on my blackberry].....and the fact that....another pause.....I hear my BlackBerry ring/vibrate when it actually doesn't.
    06-27-09 11:06 AM
    More often than not, I'll be laying on the couch with my computer right next to me on the coffee table, and someone will send me a link via email and I will be too lazy to sit up to look at it on my laptop and use my Curve instead even though it's usually a page that I cannot view.
    07-08-09 01:09 AM
    Signs of addiction
    • phone is never out of sight or out of reach;
    • expecting caps when holding a key press, or a "." on a double space when using a regular keyboard on a PC;
    • always looking for that next perfect app (or OS) to try out;
    • watching TV with Bold in hand.
    Guilty of all of the above, and a few more I'm sure
    Guilty as well!!! Lol

Can type faster on Bb than I can on a full pc keyboard. Phantum vibs are both disturbing and annoying.

I'm a bit of a snob too! If someone nearby me pulls out their phone, I'll pull out my Bold to show that mine is superior to theirs. How dare they pull out a Razor in the presence of my Bold. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 09:35 PM
    I know I was an addict when I don't leave a room with out my blackberry
    07-11-09 06:27 PM
    Last thing I see before bed and first thing I see in the morning when I wake up. But I'm NOT addicted!
    07-11-09 07:11 PM
    You posted something in this forum.

07-12-09 12:45 AM
    On this forum everyday and I'm closed minded about other devices.
    07-12-09 07:06 PM
    When you're skydiving and having withdrawals because it's the first time your BB was more than an arms length away.
    07-12-09 09:36 PM
    My name is not relevant. I confess that I am a crackberry user and abuser.

On Saturday, I woke up and checked on my baby (8330) only to discover there was no life in my precious. I cried. I wailed. How can this be? There were no signs that my baby was sick. I was in the middle of Iowa where the nearest town was 30 miles in either direction, with civilization dating back to the Indians. Calmness took over, realizing that I need my withs about me to help my baby.

I called, between sobs, the Sprint technical support. Advised that my baby will need to be taken to one of their service stores for proper diagnosis. Either the battery is dead (just replace the battery) the charging port is bad (may need to be sent away for repair), or the phone is truly dead. :-(

To the higher power above, let my baby be okay.

I don't trust these people, they have been known to make mistakes. I can't imagine having to send my baby away, especially when I can't get it's brother (the tour) on the spot. The nearest Sprint store was 60 miles, but how do I get there without my baby???

Oh, to the higher power above, please let my baby be okay.

I drove to the only town I knew. I saw USWireless and the sign at the door said, we speak blackberry. My heart stopped and thought my prayers have been answered. After several tortous moments, I realized they lied and I will have to wait until I'm back in civilization to take care of my baby.

I continue to pray to the higher powers to let my baby be okay.

I'm not sure how I survived. IKm not sdure how iwe got home. After 32 long hours and sleepless night, we arrive to the nearest Sprint store from our house. I explained, tearfully, that my baby is dead and can I borrow a battery to see if that will bring my baby to life. I stuck the battery and waited for signs of life.

Oh, baby, it's not your time yet. I have always taken good care of you, and spared no expense about it. Please be okay. Please come back to me...

And then I felt the familior vibration in my hand. I had 10 voicemails, and almost 100 new messages! That's when I knew, my berry and I will be together for a while.

That's when I knew, I am addicted to my creackberry and I am proud of it.

07-13-09 09:22 AM
    Everything I have been doing the last week to get a tour shows serious addict issues...lol
    07-13-09 09:32 AM
    when you tattoo the blackberry symbol on your ankle.
    pics or it didnt happen! i knew about the guy getting the storm tattooed on his calf, but the BB symbol on your ankle? ouch.

also, another sign is that when typing on a regular computer, you hold shift down for the comma and it comes up with < and you dont realize what you did till you repeat the step twice and then it dawns on you ITS NOT YOUR BLACKBERRY keyboard. <-----happened to me earlier tonight.
    Last edited by diablo85; 07-19-09 at 01:56 AM.
    07-19-09 01:53 AM
    Here ya go... it's actually posted a few times thru out the site...
    Last edited by Regal72; 08-19-09 at 11:22 AM.
    ragingklu likes this.
    07-19-09 08:48 AM
    Any flashing red light that catches the corner of my eye instantly causes me to grab my phone and check for messages.

I do that all the time
    07-19-09 05:03 PM
    How about when you are sitting in front of your computer and an email comes in (notfication on both the computer and BB are simulataneous) and instead of reading and responding via computer you pick your BB to read the email and respond.

I do this OMG I thought I was the only one! LMAO
    07-19-09 09:11 PM
    I use my BB Pearl as my main phone and I use it in my business. It is a major part of my life. I will be upgrading to another BB in Nov of 2009. I am sure that I will be even more addicted to my BB regardless of which model I get! Laughing like a madman....
    07-19-09 10:06 PM
    The most visited Web site on Firefox is BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com.

07-19-09 11:44 PM
    when you walk into your local Verizon store and go straight to the bb's and start messing with them and laugh cause of how slow they are compared to your os leaks and hybrids from crackberry haha
    07-20-09 12:52 PM
    I was running on my treadmill and kept thinking that I saw the red flash - only it was my iPod not my BB. I'm seeing the red light everywhere. haha
    08-20-09 07:58 PM
    You hack the password on a friends' computer just so you can install BlackBerry Desktop Software. (<--- True story folks).
    08-21-09 12:48 PM
    As I'm reading these threads my boss comes over and sees I'm not working on actual work "Thats not CircuitCam" (the program I should be working on) and just as he sits down at my desk my alert goes off and I reach for my phone to answer a text....needless to say he is not impressed.
    08-21-09 02:57 PM
    The most visited Web site on Firefox is BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com.

Now if we could only take over Safari....Apple would love that!
    08-21-09 02:59 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD