Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 652
Like Tree48Likes
  1. trucky's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,852 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,318 Global Posts
    PIN
    G
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Sign of the Day

    Some people just have to be told everything...

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.



    Thanked by:
    middbrew (11-18-2010) 
  2. BigBadWulf's Avatar

    Posts
    35,367 Posts
    Global Posts
    35,394 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang
    #2  

    Default

    Dang! I knew I was doing something wrong.



    WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    *
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out


    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. pkcable's Avatar


    Posts
    28,478 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,087 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!
    #3  

    Default

  4. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #4  

    Default

    this is probably part 2
    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    Thanked by:
    middbrew (11-18-2010) 
  5. LazyStarGazer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    11,124 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,767 Global Posts
    PIN
    PRICKS
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superV4me View Post
    this is probably part 2
    That sign is the best laugh I've had today!
    My ignore list:

    Mr. Marco, Joe_Fresh, kellyjdrummer, CatlinFD

    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!
    I can't hear you!
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah...
    Thanked by:
    ps4h (07-27-2011) 
  6. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyStarGazer View Post
    That sign is the best laugh I've had today!
    my job here is done....and i didnt even have to drop trou!
    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  7. CatElVal's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    PIN
    285EDB6B
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superV4me View Post
    this is probably part 2
    LMAO @ the bottom left one. I really hope no one has ever done that! Then again, they have to ban it for a reason, right???
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein
  8. KillYouWithMyMind's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    820 Posts
    PIN
    15uxD1x
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CatElVal View Post
    LMAO @ the bottom left one. I really hope no one has ever done that! Then again, they have to ban it for a reason, right???
    I need that sign in my house. We're a rowdy bunch.
    If you wanna get down let me show you the way,
    WHOOP! There it is, let me hear you say...
  9. BigBadWulf's Avatar

    Posts
    35,367 Posts
    Global Posts
    35,394 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang
    #9  

    Default

    Bottom right seems correct to me



    WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.


    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trucky View Post
    Some people just have to be told everything...

    Behind the salad bar? I thought the dressing tasted funny.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

  11. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #11  

    Default

    sign for today
    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  12. jlb21's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,577 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,991 Global Posts
    PIN
    --- Inconceivable!!!
    #12  

    Default

  13. LazyStarGazer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    11,124 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,767 Global Posts
    PIN
    PRICKS
    #13  

    Default

    My ignore list:

    Mr. Marco, Joe_Fresh, kellyjdrummer, CatlinFD

    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!
    I can't hear you!
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah...
  14. BigBadWulf's Avatar

    Posts
    35,367 Posts
    Global Posts
    35,394 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang
    #14  

    Default

    Nah! Just put the hammer down, and see who wins




    WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    *
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out


    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  15. berryfit's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,152 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM and Ask
    #15  

    Default

    Damn, wish I still had the one I took of a sign in front of a church that was having a thrift shop sale!

    It said "ladies pants, 1/2 off!"

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  16. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #16  

    Default

    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  17. john_v's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,254 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I used to have a cell-phone pic of a sign in a convenience store: "FREE RIDE IN A POLICE CAR (then in smaller print) If you shoplift from this store. All rides courtesy of the Dixon Police Department." Wish I could find it...
    __________________________

    My username is john_v, and I approve this message.


    (This signature has been inspected and found to meet all Mobile Nations Guidelines and FDA Guidelines for freshness and organic quality. Inspected by #52)
  18. cain0013's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,450 Posts
    #18  

    Default



    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  19. BigBadWulf's Avatar

    Posts
    35,367 Posts
    Global Posts
    35,394 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang
    #19  

    Default




    WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    *
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out


    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  20. trucky's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,852 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,318 Global Posts
    PIN
    G
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.



  21. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #21  

    Default

    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  22. trucky's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,852 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,318 Global Posts
    PIN
    G
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

    Default

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.



  23. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trucky View Post
    darn! now where am i supposed to take my mother in-law for dinner??
    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  24. highjakker's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    UP GIRLS APPLY HERE!
    #24  

    Default

    I AM THE FOURTH BEASTIE BOY!!

    i didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables

    *you're the reason why there should be a life-guard in the gene pool*
    ~GO TARHEELS~


    thank me for making you laugh or p!ssing you off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
  25. Cyber Warrior's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,400 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Robots Will Kill
    ..Seek.Search.Destroy..
    _____________________
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions