I was watching the cartoon Transformers with my son, when he asked "daddy is your phone an autobot or a decepticon?"
    I thought and I said "decepticon, my phone is Soundwave."
    For those of you who don't know Soundwave is the one that sends out little transformer spies like Lazerbeak, Rumble, etc...
    He is like the spy and the smartest of the decepticons.

So Transformer fans what would a blackberry transformer be, and which blackberry form would it take?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 11:45 PM
    Mine would be a Decepticon

and it would be Megatron

09-19-09 12:54 AM
    Well..then mine is a prime
    09-19-09 02:27 AM
    Decepticons Rule!!!!!!! And Megatron does come back from the dead on every series. As long as no one is that bumbling dwit Starscream we will be cool!

09-19-09 08:09 AM
    I thought of the perfect decepticon blackberry transformer name, DeadZone or ReDial
    Gotta Pick my pearl flips name
    DeadZone or ReDial

Last edited by luvitlo; 09-22-09 at 11:30 PM.
    09-20-09 09:27 PM
    For those of you who don't know Soundwave is the smartest of the decepticons.
    That uncharismatic bore!?
    09-20-09 09:55 PM
    Yeah soundwave is the one that megatron goes to when he transforms into a gun, Soundwave may be mono tone in voice only, but he can record and playback and alter conversations

He has lazerbeak, frenzy, rumble, ravage, and the other bird. Soundwave rules

09-21-09 01:24 PM
    Buzzsaw & Ratbat!
    09-21-09 04:30 PM
    Decepticon, of course.

I'd probably go with Shockwave for my iPhone. Megatron was always the strongest and smartest, but Shockwave was Megatron's eyes and ears back on Cybertron.
    09-21-09 04:35 PM
    Thanks blade_27 those two rarely get used so hard to remember them.
    S7arScr3am, I guess that is your manipulation for starscream, but yeah shockwave was cool
    As I recall he and megatron were the only 2 who became guns, pistol blasters to be exact.
    I thought there would be more posts by now! Transformers 2 should be hitting DVD soon, and the popularity of transformers never fades.

Remember in the first movie, friendzy trans scanned Makayla's phone, then in sector 7 the all spark transformed the Nokia into a mean little decepticon.
    Where was blackberry, they ripped is there, that should of been a blackberry in that box. Weird how you forget things when you have not watched a movie in a while lol.

Last edited by luvitlo; 09-22-09 at 12:18 AM.
    09-22-09 12:15 AM

Decepticon's for sure, also Blackout is sweet!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-22-09 01:39 AM
    I found a toy review on youtube for an autobot named SpeedDial, I don't know how to post links from my phone and don't get near a computer with internet much, so look it up if you wanna see him.

09-22-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD