Ive been into the smartphone world for about 4 years, i was the first of my friends to get a blackberry, probably the only person in my school to have a data plan. Back then pearls were the ****, if you had one of those, you were cool.

That pearl started my smartphone fetish, ever since then, i spend my time on the internet reading about new and upcoming phones, new OS. I even have quite the collection of phones. Pearl (8120), Storm (9530?), Bold (9000), bold 2 (9700), Htc Fuze, g1, iphone 3G, htc hd2 (5 days).

All in all im just falling out of the smart phone world. I barley check forums anymore, i dont really give a rats *** about my phone anymore. I use to pamper it like a baby. now if it drops i just shrug. I dont bother with updates, tweaks, customization. It seems im just not that impressed with phones anymore. Maybe ive hit like a ive gone so far i cant do it anymore point.
    Hopefully the palm pre plus on at&t will refresh my 4 year fetish. I just cant seem to love a phone anymore, or be satisfied with it.

Oh well, i figured id just rant here and then be gone haha.
    05-01-10 08:13 PM
    .....ok hahaha.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 09:13 AM
    Nah, don’t go! You know you will be back anyway. It’s like anything else – things cycle, interests change, and the leisure time you have decreases the older you get. I have found you always have a small core of things you always come back to.
    05-02-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD