I'm thinking of ordering from Shop BlackBerry Canada. Does anyone know if the ship from Canada or the USA?

If they ship from the USA are there any import fees or duty charged by the carrier?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    11-22-14 10:18 AM
    Shop BlackBerry Canada ships from various places but you won't have any duty charges. You will however pay sales tax.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by just_luc; 11-25-14 at 07:28 AM.
    11-22-14 10:24 AM
    Thanks. And I assume it's all I'm Canadian dollars so there's no conversion fees.

11-22-14 10:48 AM
    Um, I ordered a Q10 for my wife from ShopBlackBerry Canada 2 weeks ago, the shipment tracking said it was shipped from Indianapolis, and all my emails were from "BlackBerry US"

no extra duties or fees or anything, just standard sales tax.

Here's the shipment tracking :

10:46 am Delivered STONEY CREEK, ON
    9:27 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery BURLINGTON, ON
    8:48 am At local FedEx facility BURLINGTON, ON
    6:12 am International shipment release - Import MISSISSAUGA, ON
    5:41 am At destination sort facility MISSISSAUGA, ON
    4:31 am Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    11/03/2014 - Monday
    10:11 pm In transit INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    9:15 pm Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    9:00 pm Left FedEx origin facility INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    6:14 pm Picked up INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    11:34 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
    11-22-14 10:59 AM
    Um, I ordered a Q10 for my wife from ShopBlackBerry Canada 2 weeks ago, the shipment tracking said it was shipped from Indianapolis, and all my emails were from "BlackBerry US"

no extra duties or fees or anything, just standard sales tax.
    My emails say BlackBerry US too. We're you charged in CAD or USD?

11-22-14 11:17 AM
    everything was done in canadian, and was as painless as if I walked into a store and paid with my credit card.

good communication, fast shipping with tracking, no complaints!

Would not hesitate to order from shop bb canada again. In fact, I might jump on a red passport soon.
    11-22-14 11:31 AM
    My only issue is the $22 for express shipping.

$22 seems excessive. And why don't they have an option for free standard shipping the way they do in the USA?

11-22-14 01:32 PM
    Are their any compatibility issues using in Canada?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 12:08 AM
    Whether you use US or Canada, shipping is from Indiana as that is where Digital River and their warehouse is.

Back to the Berry...like riding a bicycle.
    11-24-14 01:36 AM
    Whether you use US or Canada, shipping is from Indiana as that is where Digital River and their warehouse is.

Back to the Berry...like riding a bicycle.
    Interesting, I believe that's why VIAddress is in Indiana, too. There is a massive FedEx distribution centre, afaik.

I have used http://www.viaddress.com/faq.php to order and ship stuff to Australia. You get like a "unit number" or box number with their address to ship it to, and they forward it to you, wherever you are in the world. Even crazy stuff like a lawn mower and other things. For real, I did that...

So you can make use of cheap US prices and even buy those things on Amazon.com and ebay.com that don't ship worldwide...

Address looks like that:

Name: Your Name or Company Name
    Address Line 1: 55335 CORWIN RD
    Address Line 2: # XXXXXXX
    City: ELKHART
    State: INDIANA
    Zip code: 46514

Have fun! :-D

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-25-14 03:10 AM
    Interesting, I believe that's why VIAddress is in Indiana, too. There is a massive FedEx distribution centre, afaik.

I have used http://www.viaddress.com/faq.php to order and ship stuff to Australia. You get like a "unit number" or box number with their address to ship it to, and they forward it to you, wherever you are in the world. Even crazy stuff like a lawn mower and other things. For real, I did that...

So you can make use of cheap US prices and even buy those things on Amazon.com and ebay.com that don't ship worldwide...

Address looks like that:

Name: Your Name or Company Name
    Address Line 1: 55335 CORWIN RD
    Address Line 2: # XXXXXXX
    City: ELKHART
    State: INDIANA
    Zip code: 46514

Have fun! :-D

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    Yes sir. Pretty sure FedEx two main HUBS are Indiana and Tennessee. Probably one on the West Coast...
    11-25-14 09:54 AM
    posted in another thread but thought it was relevant:

I can't begin to describe how utterly disappointed I am with the shop.blackberry experience, but I figured I would try in an effort to warn others.

my girlfriend and I bought new Z30 phones as part of the sale, as we just found out we are expecting our first child and wanted to make sure we had phones that would last. bought white and black models - and eagerly awaited their arrival.

Monday hit with no movement on our phones, but I figured with such a busy weekend maybe it would get pushed back to Tuesday, when the end of the day came and no information came through I decided to call. Despite being reassured my order was ready and just waiting to be picked up by fed ex, still nothing happened.

this morning I received the tracking number for one of the phones." perhaps the second one would be coming soon?" I foolishly thought to myself. when 1 pm hit today I decided to call back.

now I am informed from my barely english speaking representative that their was a stock issue with the white Z30, and they should be receiving more today. funny because yesterday i was told it was just waiting to be picked up by FedEx? if that was indeed the case, why has the Z30 remained active on the website for people to buy? and how can you justify nearly $20 in expedited shipping and it hasn't even left the warehouse after 3 days? do you offer "go back in the past shipping" because that's the only way it's getting to me on time now. for every one of these questions all I received was "sorry sir, but everything looks correct it just hasn't shipped out yet"

yeah I know, that's why I'm calling. it's actually worse to hear that everything is right because if something was wrong it could be corrected. this is just ridiculous. I run an ecommerce company and the FIRST thing you do when there is an issue with an order is CONTACT THE CUSTOMER so they know what's happening. I can't even have my device switched to a black one and have it shipped. I also can't return the ******* phone based on principle because I haven't received it yet, and they can't cancel my order because it's already to far along... WOW

so my girlfriends phone has just been delivered, and still waiting for another to be shipped out. I know people will respond with positive experiences with their store and thankfully you didn't have any problems, but with blackberry using a broken system for their orders reflects terribly on them, especially without a phone number to call BlackBerry themselves

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 01:11 PM