I'm a HUGE fan of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, just wondering if anyone else loves these show as much as I do.......
    04-10-08 02:24 AM
    Two amazing shows!!!! I still watch seinfeld reruns on tbs. Never get old.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." Haha that episode is hilarious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 03:34 AM
    Seinfeld never watched Curb your Enthusiasm.

04-10-08 06:52 AM
    Two amazing shows!!!! I still watch seinfeld reruns on tbs. Never get old.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." Haha that episode is hilarious.

"MY WALLETS GONE!!!!, MY WALLETS GONE!!!!!" lol, I watch the reruns on channel 5 and TBS too, I also have most of their seasons on dvd, best show ever and CYI, I have so many favorite episodes, but my least favorite is "The Chinese Restaurant" the concept was great, but ehhhhh, it doesn't tickle my fancy, tell you this much, I would've gotten my 20 bucks back!!!!!
    04-10-08 02:06 PM
    Seinfeld never watched Curb your Enthusiasm.

If you love Seinfed you gotta watch CYI, trust me you're gonna looooove it. I just started watching CYI about a year ago, and everyone told me I needed to watch it since I'm a big Seinfeld fan. It's hilarious like Seinfeld, but with curse words, sooo great.
    04-10-08 02:10 PM
    Love Seinfeld, can't stand curb your enthusiasm.
    04-10-08 02:22 PM
    why is it abbreviated CYI? typo or??

anyway, seinfeld was the greatest show(most viewed) to air on television in the 90's and there is a reason why! I love the episode "Soup Nazi" i live in NY and there are places like that for real lol

never watched curb your enthusiasm..
    04-10-08 02:29 PM
    I just finished watching the last season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I could start an "I HATE Larry David!" website, but I love the show too much. Prettty, pretty, prettty funny. I wish I could talk to everyone like Suzie. That would be nice.

04-10-08 03:24 PM
    I just finished watching the last season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I could start an "I HATE Larry David!" website, but I love the show too much. Prettty, pretty, prettty funny. I wish I could talk to everyone like Suzie. That would be nice.

Suzie is incredible!!! One of my favorite episodes is the "Ice Cream Sampler Abuser" throughout the whole episode he's stuck waiting behind people abusing their sampling rights, he's just too much. But I love all the episodes, they are prettay, prettay, prettay funny.
    04-10-08 11:33 PM
    seinfeld fan here, got all their episode seasons on dvd
    04-11-08 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD