I dropped my tour today I feel like crying the scratches are limited to the bezel any suggestions?

Should I take it apart and replace the bezel?

Should I make up a story to lets talk.com and say something is wrong with it so they give me a new one? Considering i only got it two weeks ago...

Should I wait after thirty days and call sprint and say something is wrong with it so they can replace it?

Or should i buy a case and forget about the scratches( This one might be the hardest for me to live with!)
    09-16-09 02:15 AM
    I dropped my tour today I feel like crying the scratches are limited to the bezel any suggestions?

Should I take it apart and replace the bezel?

Should I make up a story to lets talk.com and say something is wrong with it so they give me a new one? Considering i only got it two weeks ago...

Should I wait after thirty days and call sprint and say something is wrong with it so they can replace it?

Or should i buy a case and forget about the scratches( This one might be the hardest for me to live with!)
    Crack her open and replace the bezel. This is a good reason to do it, and you can pick out a color you want.
    09-16-09 04:07 AM
    I think im going to order the bezel from eBay and do it my self, I just want the new bezel to be exactly like the original one, Same quality too Hopefully I'll get one that's really OEM i don't want any fake Chinese knock off on my Tour
    09-17-09 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD